Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
31-03-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Fish tacos w / mango salsa & lime wedges

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 07:49 PM
I need to empty this big gallon container of pickles! It's hard to reach a fork all the way to the bottom so I'm thinking I might up-end the thing over a strainer and make a bowl of pickles Big Grin lol

01-04-2014, 08:05 PM
(01-04-2014 07:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I need to empty this big gallon container of pickles! It's hard to reach a fork all the way to the bottom so I'm thinking I might up-end the thing over a strainer and make a bowl of pickles Big Grin lol

I like to drink the pickle juice more than eating the pickle. ... (fuck that didn't come out right)

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Chicken noodle soup.

I do love a laying hen for soup stock.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
05-04-2014, 06:29 PM
I don't think it has a name....

It was tortillas with romaine lettuce, leftover chicken, and cesar salad dressing inside.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
05-04-2014, 06:32 PM
(05-04-2014 06:29 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't think it has a name....

It was tortillas with romaine lettuce, leftover chicken, and cesar salad dressing inside.

Chicken ceasar wrap?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
05-04-2014, 06:35 PM
(05-04-2014 06:32 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-04-2014 06:29 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  I don't think it has a name....

Chicken ceasar wrap?

Yes, that works perfectly.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
15-04-2014, 06:45 AM
Field greens salad - I didn't go out and harvest dandelions or anything, Publix makes a nice field greens bagged mix.

Thai sticky rice, which has caused my wife to cuss me, as she didn't know she liked it so well and now wants to know why I never made it before.

Greek steak a la Northwest Steak House in Mason City, Iowa. Red meat and melted butter combined with Greek seasonings in a plateful of artery clogging goodness.
[+] 1 user Likes JECfromMC's post
20-04-2014, 09:04 AM
Not doing a whole big Easter thing but I am going to bake a ham and make baked mac and cheese today. Probably a vegetable too. Nothing fancy since it's will only be two, maybe three of us here.

Husband loves ham...it's okay, but not my favorite.

Baked mac and cheese is a favorite around here. Finally got the recipe right after a few years of working on it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Will throw some lamb on the grill today... not sure what veggies I will choose to go with it yet, but there is a lot of kale ready to be picked. A rice mix (long grain, wild, red etc) on the side, sauce made from lamb drippings... yes! And a garden salad - literally, I throw what I find in the garden in a bowl, add what I find in the fridge and voila.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post