Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
15-12-2016, 10:35 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(15-12-2016 10:15 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Breakfast: Cheerios, popcorn, and orange soda (pretty weird, I guess)
Lunch: lemonade, a peanut butter and jelly (or was it jam?) sandwich, a pumpkin cookie, and applesauce
Supper: ramen (to practice using chopsticks for when I go to Japan someday ^.^), crackers, and yogurt

When I'm done eating yogurt, I always let my dog lick the container clean. He looks so cute doing it and after he's done his beard is all messy. ^ヮ^

Aww that is cute Smile One of my dogs has an overbite and eats carrots like a bunny Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2016, 10:38 PM
(15-12-2016 10:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aww that is cute Smile One of my dogs has an overbite and eats carrots like a bunny Tongue

That sounds very cute! ^.^

My dog is like a bunny, too! When I take him out in the backyard he hops around in the grass exactly like a bunny! ^.^
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
15-12-2016, 11:00 PM
(15-12-2016 10:38 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 10:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aww that is cute Smile One of my dogs has an overbite and eats carrots like a bunny Tongue

That sounds very cute! ^.^

My dog is like a bunny, too! When I take him out in the backyard he hops around in the grass exactly like a bunny! ^.^

That's adorable! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2016, 08:11 PM
Toast for breakfast, a leftover hamburger for lunch, and a piece of chicken for supper. (Oh, and assorted holiday treats at work.)

I also found an impossibly easy way to make gravy with the chicken drippings. Poured them into a bowl, added a couple of tablespoons of flour plus salt, pepper and celery salt, stirred it together to make a roux, and then added some hot water from the tea kettle. Put it in the microwave, miked it for 30 seconds, gave it a stir, done!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
17-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Tomato blood.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-12-2016, 11:18 AM
Sheeps lung casserole with with winter vegetables
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
17-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Pork chops, long grain and wild rice, and peas.

Should be ready in about five minutes.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-12-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Panini today: Mortadella, arugula, mozzarella, tomato and aioli pressed in fresh Italian bread.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
17-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Grabbed a McBreakfast thingamajig en route this morning.

Lunch was a potluck at Saturday morning band practice. Had assorted salads plus all sorts of noms: Meatball, chicken wing, samosa, spring roll, devilled egg, cheese, some interesting deli meats, a piece of ham, some pineapple, a piece of quiche, and one of virtually everything on the dessert table. (I brought a tin of peanut butter fudge as My contribution to the potluck.)
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
17-12-2016, 06:28 PM
There is a heavenly scent coming from my oven - roast chicken!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post