26-12-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Baked ham potatoes carrots sprouts
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
26-12-2016, 10:12 AM
(26-12-2016 12:54 AM)Skyhawk Wrote:  A apparently don't have permission to delete this dp.

Well, here I gave you another like to make up for it Tongue

I usually just write EDIT or Double Post. I'm not sure why you can't delete them on here. Consider
26-12-2016, 10:41 AM
chocolate cupcake and latte for breakfast Wink
Getting some yummy Indian food for lunch.
Maybe a veggie stir fry for dinner--gotta have some healthy stuff this holiday season Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-12-2016, 11:10 AM
(26-12-2016 10:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 12:54 AM)Skyhawk Wrote:  A apparently don't have permission to delete this dp.

Well, here I gave you another like to make up for it Tongue

I usually just write EDIT or Double Post. I'm not sure why you can't delete them on here. Consider

Dp = double penetration, omg the mods want us to double penetrate each other the dirty bastards, I bet the buggers are taping it too !!! Tongue
26-12-2016, 11:28 AM
(26-12-2016 11:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 10:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, here I gave you another like to make up for it Tongue

Dp = double penetration, omg the mods want us to double penetrate each other the dirty bastards, I bet the buggers are taping it too !!! Tongue

Aaaand the eating thread has just gone into XXX rating Tongue Now to bring it back to food before we get thirty lashes with a wet noodle Laugh out load :

Back in college I worked at a phone sex company. I was NOT a phone sex operator, I worked in the office like a good little Christian girl Big Grin But my job was to process orders for panties from men who just had phone sex with their "dream girl" Hobo They could order the panties they helped her...er... enjoy herself in.

We had boxes and boxes of various size sexxay panties and my job was to grab a pair of panties, smear the crotch with yogurt, and then send them on their merry way to the awaiting gentleman, who thought the panties were the "real deal."

So anyway, yogurt is food, so now back to your regularly scheduled food thread Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-12-2016, 11:41 AM
(26-12-2016 11:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We had boxes and boxes of various size sexxay panties and my job was to grab a pair of panties, smear the crotch with yogurt, and then send them on their merry way to the awaiting gentleman, who thought the panties were the "real deal."

Laugh out load That's kinda... horrifying at the same time though. People pay for other people's used panties? Blink I'll never *ever* get used to the weirdness of the human species.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Music RE: What did you eat today?
Medium rare fillet mignon, twice baked potato, sauteed button mushrooms. Salad w/bleu cheese dressing.

Ah, leftovers.

[Image: vcrzu1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Whoopsie Daisy's post
26-12-2016, 12:11 PM
(26-12-2016 11:41 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 11:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  We had boxes and boxes of various size sexxay panties and my job was to grab a pair of panties, smear the crotch with yogurt, and then send them on their merry way to the awaiting gentleman, who thought the panties were the "real deal."

Laugh out load That's kinda... horrifying at the same time though. People pay for other people's used panties? Blink I'll never *ever* get used to the weirdness of the human species.

Oh yeah, they were big sellers Wink And some guys had multiple panties from different women. I didn't understand the used panties thing either. I mean I get it if a boyfriend wanted them, but from some random chick--ew no.

We also only had like four phone sex operators, but they could do a number of different voices each, so the guys thought they were talking to different women each time Laugh out load Also, I can never look at yogurt the same way again Tongue
26-12-2016, 03:16 PM
(26-12-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean I get it if a boyfriend wanted them

Even then, it's just body juice. It is not some magic substance. Keeping it is kinda icky. People are nuts.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-12-2016, 03:22 PM
(26-12-2016 03:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-12-2016 12:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean I get it if a boyfriend wanted them

Even then, it's just body juice. It is not some magic substance. Keeping it is kinda icky. People are nuts.

Agreed. I wouldn't want his dirty undies Laugh out load But everyone has their thing that is a turn on for them, I guess. I would do it if my bf was into that sort of thing because then he'd be more apt to do things I like Tongue I like when things are a give and take in the bedroom. Then everyone gets their cookies Drinking Beverage