Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
08-01-2017, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 07:43 AM by adey67.)
RE: What did you eat today?
(07-01-2017 11:05 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 05:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Got my sons coming to stay I'm really excited.Tonight its their favourite dads homemade king prawn madras, tomorrow roast leg of lamb with mint sauce and all the trimmings plus grannies brioche bread and butter pudding.

Huh A decent roast leg of lamb doesn't need any sort of mint jelly. I love lamb! My wife was all about ham at xmas and Easter, until there was a rebellion, about 8 years ago. Now, I grill leg of lamb (well, sometimes it's big enough to be mutton, it seems) on Easter, and this year we had roast chicken for those who wouldn't eat the ham at xmas. Now I'm thinking about some lamb chops on the grill! Drooling Probably do that next weekend, if I can find some.
Are you shitting me ? Shocking I'm guessing you are not British, lamb without mint sauce (not jelly, that stuff is revolting) is just not right No

Anyway they have gone home now but not before stripping a huge lamb leg like a couple of starving piranhas' good job I served up my own and grannies portion first really.

Grilled trout with lemon potatoes and peas tonight. Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
08-01-2017, 07:47 AM
And forgot to mention the brioche bread and butter pudding was excellent too, sorry mum Big Grin
09-01-2017, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 01:13 AM by jennybee.)
Latte
Coconut water
Chocolate cupcake
Veggie burger and French fries
2 pepperoncinis

I'm hungry and want to get something else to eat but I don't feel like getting out of bed to go make anything. This is when I wish I had a refrigerator in my bedroom Hobo Tongue
09-01-2017, 01:50 AM
(09-01-2017 01:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Latte
Coconut water
Chocolate cupcake
2 pepperoncinis

I'm hungry and want to get something else to eat but I don't feel like getting out of bed to go make anything. This is when I wish I had a refrigerator in my bedroom Hobo Tongue

You really should just put Latte in your signature lol
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
09-01-2017, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2017 03:39 AM by Thumpalumpacus.)
(02-01-2017 03:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I caught my mouse Smile He's in a humane trap and going into the wild in the am. Safe travels, Mickey Tongue

Yeah, we have that problem down here, too --

[Image: 23syrdd.jpg]

[Image: 3451y6s.jpg]

Oh, and I had a dinner of beef stew and a salad built on spinach, kale, and chard.
09-01-2017, 06:02 AM
Cheese egg and leek pie.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
09-01-2017, 06:03 AM
(09-01-2017 03:30 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 03:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I caught my mouse Smile He's in a humane trap and going into the wild in the am. Safe travels, Mickey Tongue

Yeah, we have that problem down here, too --

[Image: 23syrdd.jpg]

[Image: 3451y6s.jpg]

Oh, and I had a dinner of beef stew and a salad built on spinach, kale, and chard.

So not roasted racoon then ? Tongue
09-01-2017, 08:36 AM
(09-01-2017 01:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-01-2017 01:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Latte
Coconut water
Chocolate cupcake
2 pepperoncinis

You really should just put Latte in your signature lol

Tongue I'm a Starbucks addict Hobo
09-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Potato and white cheese dumplings.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
09-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Now for today
Latte Tongue
I'm going to make some pecan butter toast and a banana for breakfast
probably eggplant wrap for lunch
coconut water after yoga
I'm thinking a pizza with zucchini for dinner (which reminds me, I gotta wash my cookie sheet)
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post