Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
09-01-2017, 04:59 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Hi,

Coconut prawn gumbo.

First time I've cooked with coconut oil, and used okra.

Also, I didn't know that prawns start off grey when fresh and turn pink when you cook them.

Tasty.

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
10-01-2017, 08:40 AM
I know this will shock everyone, but I had a latte Big Grin

In a bit Grilled Eggplant wrap for breakfast, coconut water...not very breakfasty but I eat weird things for breakfast sometimes. Hobo

I think pizza for lunch because I have leftovers. I use a cornmeal crust so it's not really that unhealthy.

I'm going with a Thai stir fry for dinner. The peanut sauce they have at this restaurant has is ah-mazing!

And...All mice have been successfully relocated as a part of the Mouse Witness Protection Program where they have assumed new identities Hobo
10-01-2017, 08:46 AM
Southern fried chicken breasts in wholemeal rolls with lettuce and tomato and mayonnaise
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-01-2017, 08:58 AM
(10-01-2017 08:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know this will shock everyone, but I had a latte Big Grin

In a bit Grilled Eggplant wrap for breakfast, coconut water...not very breakfasty but I eat weird things for breakfast sometimes. Hobo

I think pizza for lunch because I have leftovers. I use a cornmeal crust so it's not really that unhealthy.

I'm going with a Thai stir fry for dinner. The peanut sauce they have at this restaurant has is ah-mazing!

And...All mice have been successfully relocated as a part of the Mouse Witness Protection Program where they have assumed new identities Hobo

I had a letter from one of the mice and Mickey isn't happy he says the field is cold and wet and there are too many owls and foxes about, he's asking to come home I said that would be fine, hope that's ok. Laugh out load
10-01-2017, 09:03 AM
(10-01-2017 08:58 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 08:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I know this will shock everyone, but I had a latte Big Grin

I had a letter from one of the mice and Mickey isn't happy he says the field is cold and wet and there are too many owls and foxes about, he's asking to come home I said that would be fine, hope that's ok. Laugh out load

Dodgy Tongue
10-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Happiness is finding a chocolate cupcake in the back of the fridge when you thought you were all out Tongue
10-01-2017, 10:42 AM
(10-01-2017 10:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happiness is finding a chocolate cupcake in the back of the fridge when you thought you were all out Tongue

That's MY cupcake give it back Dodgy Angry Tongue
10-01-2017, 10:58 AM
(10-01-2017 10:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 10:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happiness is finding a chocolate cupcake in the back of the fridge when you thought you were all out Tongue

That's MY cupcake give it back Dodgy Angry Tongue

Too late Tongue

[Image: SmileyFace-cupcake.gif~c200]
10-01-2017, 10:59 AM
(10-01-2017 10:58 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 10:42 AM)adey67 Wrote:  That's MY cupcake give it back Dodgy Angry Tongue

Too late Tongue

[Image: SmileyFace-cupcake.gif~c200]

Censored
10-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Bigos and mead.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post