Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
03-02-2017, 07:54 PM
What did you eat today?
I made a duck egg omelette with sautéed mushrooms and onions and pepper jack cheese. It's not pretty but it hit the spot.
[Image: b41a063fcbd13c863817bd62410ac921.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
03-02-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(03-02-2017 07:17 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Breakfast was my standby oatmeal w/ cashew butter and strawberries
Lunch was Lentils, carrots, onions and potatoes
Dinner was Quinoa, baked sweet potato, roasted cauliflower and beets
Dessert is homemade poundcake w/ strawberries. I am really in the mood for ice cream but I don't have any. Sad

I had oatmeal with strawberries and raw cashew butter this am too and a latte. It's quickly becoming a favorite of mine, I'm so glad you turned me on to it Thumbsup

For lunch I had a coconut water, 1/2 an avocado and a homemade black bean burger. Happy Herbivore has a really easy and delicious recipe on her site.

For dinner, Mexican food Drooling
...and maybe some tequila Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
03-02-2017, 08:11 PM
Fixing my sore tummy with a sangria right now. Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
03-02-2017, 08:14 PM
I had some leftover failed cornbread (unconventional recipe that went very wrong), and some refried beans, but couldn't figure out what to do with it and my girlfriend wouldn't touch either. So... I took it to work and combined it with a half pound of ground pork and put it in the microwave until it was food. Disgusting food, but I ate it anyway because protein is protein.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
03-02-2017, 08:56 PM
What did you eat today?
(03-02-2017 08:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I had some leftover failed cornbread (unconventional recipe that went very wrong), and some refried beans, but couldn't figure out what to do with it and my girlfriend wouldn't touch either. So... I took it to work and combined it with a half pound of ground pork and put it in the microwave until it was food. Disgusting food, but I ate it anyway because protein is protein.

That sounds revolting.
03-02-2017, 09:06 PM
Glad you like the oatmeal, jenny bee! Smile

(03-02-2017 08:11 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Fixing my sore tummy with a sangria right now. Thumbsup

Love sangria! Do you do white or red?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
03-02-2017, 09:48 PM
Today my grandparents came to visit, and my grandma brought lots of cookies! ^.^
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
03-02-2017, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 09:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-02-2017 08:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I had some leftover failed cornbread (unconventional recipe that went very wrong), and some refried beans, but couldn't figure out what to do with it and my girlfriend wouldn't touch either. So... I took it to work and combined it with a half pound of ground pork and put it in the microwave until it was food. Disgusting food, but I ate it anyway because protein is protein.

Parts is parts.

(03-02-2017 07:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  I made a duck egg omelette with sautéed mushrooms and onions and pepper jack cheese. It's not pretty but it hit the spot.

What's that comfit looking mess on the side? And I see both of us use the exact same dinnerware. Thumbsup There's the environment and then there's me having to do dishes. Guess who loses. Make that shit biodegradable if you want to help the environment.

As to what I ate, I had a chicken taco where the chicken was the shell. You heard me right, the chicken was the shell.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
03-02-2017, 10:00 PM
What did you eat today?
(03-02-2017 09:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What's that comfit looking mess on the side?

It's this new condiment called salsa.

Quote:As to what I ate, I had a chicken taco where the chicken was the shell. You heard me right, the chicken was the shell.
I'm glad you didn't provide a photo of this. Poor chicken.
03-02-2017, 10:13 PM
(03-02-2017 10:00 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(03-02-2017 09:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  As to what I ate, I had a chicken taco where the chicken was the shell. You heard me right, the chicken was the shell.
I'm glad you didn't provide a photo of this. Poor chicken.

My bad. Did I mention that the chicken is the shell.

[Image: taco_bell_naked_chicken_chalupa_1_zpsliarlmfi.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post