Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
22-06-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Nothing.....

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Chicken on the grill with a BBQ sauce we just discovered a couple weeks ago, corn on the cob also grilled, and pasta salad. Simple and tatsy - the best kind of cooking and eating! Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-07-2014, 06:36 PM
Too lazy to cook tonight - but I have tons of stuff to build a super sandwich with. That's what I'll do today.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Hubby's birthday is today. Cooking my pork chops with mushroom cream cheese sauce.

Artichokes with spicy aioli.

Rustic apple thing with rum soaked dried spur cherries baked in puff pastery topped with sliced almonds.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-07-2014, 05:37 PM
(22-07-2014 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hubby's birthday is today. Cooking my pork chops with mushroom cream cheese sauce.

Rustic apple thing with rum soaked dried spur cherries baked in puff pastery topped with sliced almonds.

Will you marry me? Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2014, 06:13 PM
(22-07-2014 05:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 05:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hubby's birthday is today. Cooking my pork chops with mushroom cream cheese sauce.

Will you marry me? Heart

Big Grin
Sure why not. Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-07-2014, 05:50 PM
It's sweet corn season!!!! Banana_zorro one of the reasons I don't think I could ever leave Iowa. I can't even eat regular corn anymore No going to do lemon pepper chicken on the grill, seasoned red potatoes, and corn on the cob. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm Drooling
[Image: imagejpg1_zpse63320ae.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-07-2014, 05:55 PM
(29-07-2014 05:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's sweet corn season!!!! Banana_zorro one of the reasons I don't think I could ever leave Iowa. I can't even eat regular corn anymore No going to do lemon pepper chicken on the grill, seasoned red potatoes, and corn on the cob. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm Drooling

You are evil, evil I tell you. Weeping

I miss Iowa sweet corn so much.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-07-2014, 05:58 PM
(29-07-2014 05:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It's sweet corn season!!!! Banana_zorro one of the reasons I don't think I could ever leave Iowa. I can't even eat regular corn anymore No going to do lemon pepper chicken on the grill, seasoned red potatoes, and corn on the cob. Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm Drooling

You are evil, evil I tell you. Weeping

Mwahaha Evil_monster this just means you need to take a trip here to eat some sweet corn, go to the fair, eat a state fair corn dog.... Aaah best time of the year to be an Iowan, yes it is!! Yes Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
29-07-2014, 06:00 PM
(29-07-2014 05:58 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 05:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You are evil, evil I tell you. Weeping

Mwahaha Evil_monster this just means you need to take a trip here to eat some sweet corn, go to the fair, eat a state fair corn dog.... Aaah best time of the year to be an Iowan, yes it is!! Yes Big Grin

I lived nearly twenty years in Iowa and never made it to the State Fair. But I did eat my share of sweet corn.