Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
23-03-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(23-03-2017 11:03 AM)Emma Wrote:  I'm looking forward to my lunch- leftovers from last night.

Lemon-pepper grilled cod, mixed veggies, and spinach. Unfortunately, when I grilled the cod last night, I overcooked it a bit, so it's tougher than it ought to be. But, it'll still be yummy. Shy

Spooky I've got lemon and pepper crusted plaice tonight Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-03-2017, 12:07 PM
What did you eat today?
(23-03-2017 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 06:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Tofu ...

Soy is estrogenic. This is why the Japanese are tiny and weak.

There is truth to the estrogenic thing. Tofu will destroy the nuts and give you bitch tits also known as gynecomastia.
23-03-2017, 12:08 PM
(23-03-2017 11:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 11:05 AM)Emma Wrote:  That sounds yummy (except the beans). How do you make it?

Easily Wink

You need:

- half eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spoon or little more of balsamic vinegar
- teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of parsley and dill (spices, not fresh ones)
- 0.5 teaspoon of oregano
- salt and pepper

Cut everything into small dices. First fry onion and garlic for about 3 minutes, then add eggplant and fry it for 2 minutes more. Add tomatoes and then sugar, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and let it simmer for about 15 minutes. After about 10 minutes of simmering add parsley and dill. Then wait for 5 minutes more and it's ready. If necessary add water during simmering.

OMG I think I'll try making this for Lisa. She might really like it. We both like eggplant! Drooling
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
23-03-2017, 12:09 PM
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Soy is estrogenic. This is why the Japanese are tiny and weak.

There is truth to the estrogenic thing. Tofu will destroy the nuts and give you bitch tits also known as gynecomastia.

You'd have to eat a hella lot of it though.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
23-03-2017, 12:10 PM
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Soy is estrogenic. This is why the Japanese are tiny and weak.

I'm female and I eat a lot of tofu and my boobs haven't gotten any bigger. I must be doing it wrong Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 12:11 PM
(23-03-2017 12:09 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  There is truth to the estrogenic thing. Tofu will destroy the nuts and give you bitch tits also known as gynecomastia.

You'd have to eat a hella lot of it though.

yupppp Thumbsup
23-03-2017, 12:12 PM
(23-03-2017 12:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:07 PM)KUSA Wrote:  There is truth to the estrogenic thing. Tofu will destroy the nuts and give you bitch tits also known as gynecomastia.

I'm female and I eat a lot of tofu and my boobs haven't gotten any bigger. I must be doing it wrong Weeping

Trust me, if I thought it would make a difference for me, I'd be consuming tofu in every meal LOL

The only reason I don't cook with it often is the sodium content. I thought that I saw it had a lot of sodium and that's what we are trying to cut in our diets.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
23-03-2017, 12:15 PM
(23-03-2017 12:08 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 11:36 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Easily Wink

You need:

- half eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spoon or little more of balsamic vinegar
- teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of parsley and dill (spices, not fresh ones)
- 0.5 teaspoon of oregano
- salt and pepper

Cut everything into small dices. First fry onion and garlic for about 3 minutes, then add eggplant and fry it for 2 minutes more. Add tomatoes and then sugar, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and let it simmer for about 15 minutes. After about 10 minutes of simmering add parsley and dill. Then wait for 5 minutes more and it's ready. If necessary add water during simmering.

OMG I think I'll try making this for Lisa. She might really like it. We both like eggplant! Drooling

If you like eggplant then I guess this one also will be to your liking.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 12:16 PM
(23-03-2017 12:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 12:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm female and I eat a lot of tofu and my boobs haven't gotten any bigger. I must be doing it wrong Weeping

Trust me, if I thought it would make a difference for me, I'd be consuming tofu in every meal LOL

The only reason I don't cook with it often is the sodium content. I thought that I saw it had a lot of sodium and that's what we are trying to cut in our diets.

If my boobs were any bigger I'd topple over Laugh out load I buy organic tofu and it has 10mg of sodium per serving, which is pretty much 0% according to DV. I think some seasoned tofus may have a lot of sodium, but if you buy organic you should be okay.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-03-2017, 12:20 PM
(23-03-2017 12:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  If my boobs were any bigger I'd topple over Laugh out load I .

I think TTA community need some proof Angel

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post