Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
24-03-2017, 02:47 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(24-03-2017 02:32 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 01:34 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  I feel so cheated Weeping

Wink

If it helps, here is a pair of great tits.

[Image: great-tits.jpg]

[Szuchow carefully clicks on spoiler tag]

Cheated yet again. Dost thou villany know no bounds?

[Szuchow decide not to click on any spoiler that promise boob or tits as further disappointment may be deadly]

Tongue

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
24-03-2017, 05:19 AM
In response to the whole soy estrogen thing from a few pages ago:

Soy contains isoflavone phytochemicals which are indeed chemically similar to estrogen. But to illustrate how little that really means by drawing a comparison, bear in mind that antifreeze is chemically similar to sugar, yet consuming the two obviously produces very dissimilar results. There is no clinical data and only a few very loosely correlated unusual incidents that support the hypothesis that consumption of foods containing isoflavone phytochemicals has anything to do with increased estrogen production.

I realize the response was not meant to be taken entirely seriously, but as a vegetarian sympathizer (despite my own personal willingness to eat damn near anything), I still feel the need to dismantle this flawed belief whenever I come across it Big Grin

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
24-03-2017, 05:36 AM
I'm like a goat...... You don't even want to know the crazy shit I've eaten.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
24-03-2017, 05:37 AM
But I had a normal dinner of burger n fries yesterday. Home made

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
24-03-2017, 05:56 AM
(24-03-2017 05:19 AM)yakherder Wrote:  In response to the whole soy estrogen thing from a few pages ago:

Soy contains isoflavone phytochemicals which are indeed chemically similar to estrogen. But to illustrate how little that really means by drawing a comparison, bear in mind that antifreeze is chemically similar to sugar, yet consuming the two obviously produces very dissimilar results. There is no clinical data and only a few very loosely correlated unusual incidents that support the hypothesis that consumption of foods containing isoflavone phytochemicals has anything to do with increased estrogen production.

I realize the response was not meant to be taken entirely seriously, but as a vegetarian sympathizer (despite my own personal willingness to eat damn near anything), I still feel the need to dismantle this flawed belief whenever I come across it Big Grin

Agreed. There was a study for the National Cancer Institute, University of NC at Chapel Hill that found that megadoses (like 30 times a normal person's consumption of soy) did produce nipple discharge, breast enlargement, and slight decreases in testosterone. But the gist of the study was that soy is very healthy for men (lowers cholesterol levels and can protect against prostate cancer) and unless they plan on eating 30 times a normal level of consumption of soy would they potentially see any kind of "feminizing" characteristics.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Tomato pancakes:

[Image: IMG_20170324_130824.jpg]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-03-2017, 07:00 AM
latte, eating bagel and vegan cream cheese now
For lunch, I have hummus, pita chips, and carrot and celery sticks
Dinner is burrito, guac, salsa, tortilla chip beer night yum!
24-03-2017, 07:07 AM
I've just returned from Subway!

Footlong Meatball sub Smile YUUUUUM

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
24-03-2017, 07:09 AM
(24-03-2017 06:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Tomato pancakes:

I have never had a tomato pancake Consider I love potato pancakes with apple sauce. So how do you make these and do you use something to dip them in like apple sauce?
24-03-2017, 07:21 AM
(24-03-2017 07:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 06:35 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Tomato pancakes:

I have never had a tomato pancake Consider I love potato pancakes with apple sauce. So how do you make these and do you use something to dip them in like apple sauce?

You do them like potato ones, difference is in that you cut tomato not grate it. Also they should be served with Greek yogurt but I don't like it so I skipped it.

To make them you need:

- 0.5 kg of tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- few basil leafs cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of mint, 2 teaspoons of dill, 1 teaspoon of oregano
- half glass of wheat flour
- salt and pepper

Peel tomatoes and cut them into little dices. Do the same with garlic and onion. Put them into bowl and add all spices, mix it then add flour and mix it while adding. Half glass should be enough, maybe little more or little less. Fry them on the pan till they will be ruddy on both sides.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post