Dessert is Riesling. Happy Friday!

That veggie burger sounds divine Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(24-03-2017 08:52 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 08:50 PM)jennybee Wrote:  That's no fun. I need companions Tongue I'm a social butterfly Big Grin

Drink with mirror. This way you will have beautiful companion Tongue

Aw, you're good Tongue
24-03-2017, 09:02 PM
(24-03-2017 08:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 08:52 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Drink with mirror. This way you will have beautiful companion Tongue

Aw, you're good Tongue

I would say that this is what my girlfriend says but unfortunately my hand wasn't gifted with capability to speak.

And it's true from what I saw on avatar pics.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-03-2017, 09:21 PM
(24-03-2017 09:02 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 08:56 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aw, you're good Tongue

I would say that this is what my girlfriend says but unfortunately my hand wasn't gifted with capability to speak.

Aw too sweet thank you Heart Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-03-2017, 09:25 PM
(24-03-2017 09:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-03-2017 09:02 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  I would say that this is what my girlfriend says but unfortunately my hand wasn't gifted with capability to speak.

Aw too sweet thank you Heart Smile

It's true so no need for thanks.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
24-03-2017, 09:31 PM
It's tequila:30. Wink Time to get my drink on Smile Enjoy your weekend, everyone! Smile Happy Eating! Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
25-03-2017, 05:53 AM
HELP PLEASE!! Sadcryface

Ok, so tomorrow is mothers day and as mums dementia is getting worse I want to cook a very special mothers day meal. I've bought a large rib roast (beef) from our butcher, its a gorgeous joint perfectly marbled and free range it cost about £50 or $65-70 U.S and weighs 2.7 kg / 6lbs. I've looked up cooking rib roast on the internet but there are so many different ways to cook it some of which are in direct opposition to others, we want it pink in the middle but not so rare/raw that it could walk off the plate whilst still mooing.
Can anyone help? Thanks in advance
With kind regards Adey
25-03-2017, 06:00 AM
(25-03-2017 05:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  HELP PLEASE!! Sadcryface

Ok, so tomorrow is mothers day and as mums dementia is getting worse I want to cook a very special mothers day meal. I've bought a large rib roast (beef) from our butcher, its a gorgeous joint perfectly marbled and free range it cost about £50 or $65-70 U.S and weighs 2.7 kg / 6lbs. I've looked up cooking rib roast on the internet but there are so many different ways to cook it some of which are in direct opposition to others, we want it pink in the middle but not so rare/raw that it could walk off the plate whilst still mooing.
With kind regards Adey

> I don't know how it is over there, but in the US most of the meat markets can give excellent advice on the preparation of choice cuts. Ask the people where you bought the rib roast. Also, you can monitor the cooking of the rib roast with a meat thermometer.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
25-03-2017, 06:12 AM
(25-03-2017 05:53 AM)adey67 Wrote:  HELP PLEASE!! Sadcryface

With kind regards Adey

> I've just spoken with my next door neighbor, a nice old lady with decades of cooking experience. She said, for a roast of that size, use a covered roasting pan and preheat the oven to 375°. Place the roast in the pan with a cup of water. Cook for 2-2½ hours, checking the meat thermometer occasionally.
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post