Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-05-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
I just made a pretty decent omelette (dimunitive Hindu deity) for lunch Smile I put blue cheese on it... OMG. I'm definitely doing that again Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
06-05-2017, 07:36 AM
(06-05-2017 05:53 AM)morondog Wrote:  I just made a pretty decent omelette (dimunitive Hindu deity) for lunch Smile I put blue cheese on it... OMG. I'm definitely doing that again Smile

From my vegetarian days, I can see this being a good combo Thumbsup I also think feta and maybe a little spinach would also be an interesting combo. Of course, I haven't eaten cheese or eggs in years, so I'll defer to the judgment of the other foodies on here Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 07:50 AM
So went for pizza last night. I ate a whole 11 inch pizza by myself Hobo I guess I was hungry Wink

I didn't end up having any beer though, because this place sold my favorite apple juice, so I got that instead Big Grin I know I'm a grown woman but damn, this apple juice is the nectar of the gods! I don't know if you have this brand where you're at, but it's called Martinelli's and it comes in a little glass apple jar. It's seriously the best apple juice I've ever tasted and I'm not a juice person.

I usually limit myself to 1-2 alcoholic beverages a week, and since I didn't have any beer last night, I'm indulging in a margarita tonight...with tortilla chips and guac Tongue

I so wanted to take a video of this little old lady who was at the pizza place last night to show you guys. She was hilarious and absolutely adorable. She had on a "Las Vegas outfit," the ones some older ladies wear that are all blinged out with the rhinestones that you see sitting at the slot machines in Vegas. Anyway, she was dancing around the pizza place to Bruno Mars' "That's What I Like." Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 07:55 AM
martinellis is good indeed Smile
cut up some strawberries and meridol papaya, and covered with an 80 calorie high protein toasted coconut greek yogurt.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
06-05-2017, 08:18 AM
(06-05-2017 07:55 AM)skyking Wrote:  80 calorie high protein toasted coconut greek

I'd like one of those too please Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Had a Bright and Way, Way Too Early band practice today (Jazz at 8:15 a.m.? WTF?) so I snagged a coffee and a blueberry muffin at Tim Horton's on my way there.

Lunch was a band potluck and I had a little bit of chili, one meatball, a piece of spanakopita, two kinds of quiche (including one I made last night), a couple of salads, a slice of chicken, a piece of sushi, and mass quantities of desserts.

Currently having a cup of tea. Going out for coffee this evening, and for supper I'll probably scarf down the last serving of eggplant parmigiana in the fridge.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
06-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Went into town today and impulsively had some ice cream. Pistachio. It was delicious and sinful and I loved it. Yeah! Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
06-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Corned beef stew, corned beef in Britain is vastly different to corned beef in America its tinned for the most part and I don't think you have an equivalent, perhaps pressed beef is a better description of it for my friends across the pond.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-05-2017, 06:43 PM
What did you eat today?
(06-05-2017 06:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Corned beef stew, corned beef in Britain is vastly different to corned beef in America its tinned for the most part and I don't think you have an equivalent, perhaps pressed beef is a better description of it for my friends across the pond.

I've never had pressed beef. Have you ever pressed the beef?
06-05-2017, 06:46 PM
(06-05-2017 06:43 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(06-05-2017 06:39 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Corned beef stew, corned beef in Britain is vastly different to corned beef in America its tinned for the most part and I don't think you have an equivalent, perhaps pressed beef is a better description of it for my friends across the pond.

I've never had pressed beef. Have you ever pressed the beef?

Only with a woman Wink