irish oatmeal raw pecan butter and those huge ass blackberries I bought, latte
lunch just apple juice (Martinelli's) Big Grin
dinner-- burrito and guac and tortilla chips--I'm so excited Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
We made a rice/tofu/veggie bowl and included the first asparagus from our garden which was planted last summer. We don't want to overdo it since the first couple years need to generally be left alone in order to not kill it before the roots have a chance to fully develop, but we felt the need to grab a few of them just to celebrate.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
06-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Strange day for me -- the only thing I've had that could be called a meal was a bowl of wheat chex (with 2% milk) for breakfast -- and then another half-bowl to use up the leftover milk.

The rest of the day, I've just been intermittently snacking on nuts and pretzels, with a few beers and shots of whisky (but spaced out enough so that I have not been drunk at any time). I've had enough of these "snacks" that I'm not hungry enough for another real meal.

I had a craving for Chicago-style hot dogs earlier in the day, but was too lazy to go out and get some (it would have been a 10-mile+ trip, by bike or bus or walking).
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
06-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Breakfast: Cheerios and a banana

Lunch: Chicken fried rice

Dinner: Tilapia, lima beans, and strawberries

Snack: Key lime yogurt
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
07-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Latte

Going out for breakfast in a bit for potato pancakes with apple sauce for dipping Drooling They give you like ten pancakes too, so they don't mess around here, my kind of place Wink

Getting my Indian food on for dinner: chana masala, veggie samosas, roti Drooling Drooling

For lunch, maybe just a smoothie with pumpkin and chia seeds crushed up inside because I have yoga classes and it's hot and because I'm planning on eating like a pig at the Indian place Tongue
07-05-2017, 08:03 AM
Need an supplemental thread: "Who will you eat today?"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
07-05-2017, 08:54 AM
(07-05-2017 07:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Latte

Going out for breakfast in a bit for potato pancakes with apple sauce for dipping Drooling They give you like ten pancakes too, so they don't mess around here, my kind of place Wink

My mom used to make the best potato pancakes with applesauce. All made from scratch. Oh, I'd love to go back and pay attention to every detail. Mine are never the same.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
07-05-2017, 09:04 AM
(07-05-2017 08:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 07:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Latte

My mom used to make the best potato pancakes with applesauce. All made from scratch. Oh, I'd love to go back and pay attention to every detail. Mine are never the same.

My grandma used to make the best ones too. But this place I'm going for bfast today is a close second Smile
07-05-2017, 09:06 AM
(07-05-2017 09:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-05-2017 08:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  My mom used to make the best potato pancakes with applesauce. All made from scratch. Oh, I'd love to go back and pay attention to every detail. Mine are never the same.

My grandma used to make the best ones too. But this place I'm going for bfast today is a close second Smile

Enjoy!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
07-05-2017, 09:43 AM
I like Staffordshire oat cakes myself, basically they are like thin pancakes the batter being made with oat flour, stuffed with sausage ad egg they make a good breakfast.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post