Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
28-05-2017, 05:46 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
oh yes, today was a good day to visit! Holiday weekend = more time to cook (and eat! ) lol

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
28-05-2017, 05:59 PM
(15-05-2017 08:34 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(15-05-2017 05:26 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Chicken, dumplings, potatoes and carrots simmered in an herbal gravy. Tongue

Let's hear some more about that herbal gravy. Recipe?

> My sister was away for a couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay. Here's her recipe for the chicken and dumplings in herbal gravy. She doesn't measure the ingredients. You have to use enough chicken, broth and veggies to fill a large pot.

> Herbal gravy: Chicken broth, flour, Beau Monde Seasoning, parsley, salt and pepper.

> Heat the chicken broth almost to boiling. Stir in just enough flour to thicken the broth. Add seasonings and parsley to taste. Add chicken, vegetables and dumplings and simmer for half an hour, stirring occasionally.

> Let me now how this worked for you. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
28-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Kashi Cereal

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
28-05-2017, 06:09 PM
(28-05-2017 05:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 04:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Work is having a memorial day celebration, from yesterday to Monday they are having food for employees for lunch. Yesterday was sloppy joes, today was Dominos and tomorrow (which I don't work) will be party subs.

Thank FSM you didn't miss the pizza Tongue

Tell me about it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
28-05-2017, 07:45 PM
My landlady gave me a Taco when I was walking Alex just now. I don't think it lasted even 0.1 seconds >.>

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
28-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Stouffer's lasagna for lunch. Chicken flavored rice with oriental seasoning sauce for dinner.
[+] 1 user Likes big green mouth's post
28-05-2017, 09:48 PM
The fries were reallllly salty. I just finished off two large bottles of pellegrino and still thirsty.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
29-05-2017, 01:38 AM
(28-05-2017 09:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The fries were reallllly salty. I just finished off two large bottles of pellegrino and still thirsty.

> I sometimes recover Pellegrino deposit containers at the Transfer Station. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
29-05-2017, 03:47 AM
Tonight is pastrami on rye with minestrone soup, enjoy the bank holiday / memorial day folksSmile
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
29-05-2017, 07:20 AM
(29-05-2017 01:38 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(28-05-2017 09:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  The fries were reallllly salty. I just finished off two large bottles of pellegrino and still thirsty.

> I sometimes recover Pellegrino deposit containers at the Transfer Station. Smile

If you lived closer I'd give you all my extra bottles Smile

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi