Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
31-05-2017, 09:18 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(31-05-2017 09:06 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Jenny, how's your muffler with all those beans you eat?

Laugh out load just fine thank you for asking Tongue Surprisingly, I don't fart a lot, which I find kind of distressing since I have three brothers, who when I go back home for visits, still insist on holding me down and farting on me--even though we're now all adults Hobo Laugh out load I would loooooove to give them a taste of their own medicine. Big Grin

*I come from an Irish catholic Bostonian family-we're kind of weird people Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
31-05-2017, 12:34 PM
Hummus was expired, so having quinoa, kale, and red lentil soup and a roll with some earth balance for lunch instead.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
31-05-2017, 12:37 PM
What did you eat today?
Expired? Was it bad?
31-05-2017, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 12:42 PM by jennybee.)
(31-05-2017 12:37 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Expired? Was it bad?

Yeah, hummus has an expiration date Wink I'm just glad I had something else to eat, after a 90 minute yoga class, I'm starving! Tongue I've got another 90 minute class coming up in a bit. So need some energy, praise FSM for red lentil soup! Bowing And yeah, I gotta go to the grocery store Big Grin

31-05-2017, 12:51 PM
What did you eat today?
The expiration date doesn't mean it bad. It just means that the grocery store wants you to throw it away and buy some more.
31-05-2017, 12:59 PM
(31-05-2017 12:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The expiration date doesn't mean it bad. It just means that the grocery store wants you to throw it away and buy some more.

I prefer not to take my chances Tongue

31-05-2017, 01:46 PM
What did you eat today?
(31-05-2017 12:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 12:51 PM)KUSA Wrote:  The expiration date doesn't mean it bad. It just means that the grocery store wants you to throw it away and buy some more.

I prefer not to take my chances Tongue

I eat about anything. I ate some moldy bread last week. I made a sandwich and was about to eat it and a family member told me it was moldy. I said fuck it and ate it anyway. I couldn't tell the difference.
31-05-2017, 03:11 PM
(31-05-2017 01:46 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 12:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I prefer not to take my chances Tongue

I eat about anything. I ate some moldy bread last week. I made a sandwich and was about to eat it and a family member told me it was moldy. I said fuck it and ate it anyway. I couldn't tell the difference.

You live life on the edge Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-05-2017, 07:07 PM
Lunch: A garden salad with 1000 Island Dressing.

Supper: Potato salad, four bean salad and a piece of chicken. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
31-05-2017, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2017 07:25 PM by Gwaithmir.)
(31-05-2017 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 09:06 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Jenny, how's your muffler with all those beans you eat?

Laugh out load just fine thank you for asking Tongue Surprisingly, I don't fart a lot, which I find kind of distressing since I have three brothers, who when I go back home for visits, still insist on holding me down and farting on me--even though we're now all adults Hobo Laugh out load I would loooooove to give them a taste of their own medicine. Big Grin

*I come from an Irish catholic Bostonian family-we're kind of weird people Laugh out load

> Try fried peppers and onions with a dash of Cattleman's Barbecue Sauce. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post