Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
28-06-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(28-06-2017 08:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Everyone else had sandwiches but I was just having a craving for fruit and not much else. Happens sometimes after a strenuous workout. I had 6 apples and a big chunk of gouda for dinner lol.

I wish that happened to me Tongue I'm usually starving after yoga because you're not really supposed to eat anything for two hours prior to class-unless it's an extremely light snack. So when I'm outta there, I can't wait to get some major eats. Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2017, 05:21 AM
White asparagus with red curry paste and mushrooms. Nothing special, sadly.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-06-2017, 06:41 AM
latte, choco chip muffin, strawberries
tofu with veggies
black bean burger, mango salsa, sliced tomatoes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-06-2017, 08:42 AM
Also, yak--for the sweet and sour tofu you guys made on your camping trip, do you make your own sweet n sour sauce or store bought? And do you put the sauce on prior to cooking or do you let it soak into the tofu for awhile first?

29-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Char sui pork ribs and belly with 100% German rye bread and coleslaw.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
29-06-2017, 09:48 AM
So far today I've had half a seasoned swordfish steak, a mushroom medley with garlic, and green bean salad with almonds and sun-dried tomatoes. Leftovers from last night's dinner. Big Grin

I bought the swordfish frozen, so I didn't do anything special to prepare it, but it was really good!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
29-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Tortilla chips + Guacamole =Pure Love Heart Tongue

29-06-2017, 08:49 PM
I may have overindulged with the tortilla chips and guac Wink So tomorrow I'm going to scale back to healthier options.

B-latte, a banana and walnuts
L-a protein smoothie
D-tofu and veggies since I didn't end up having that today.

29-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Wow, we're coming up on page 500 of the eating thread. I feel like we should have a party or something Wink

29-06-2017, 09:55 PM
I just finished off three tostadas. I broke my sobriety by having a few beers, too. It's been a craptastic day off and tomorrow will be Day One again.