Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
09-07-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Kippers (from a can where they've been soaking in 'Brine) plus sardines (Whre they'd been soaking in 'Spring water, rosmary and thyme) thrown into a bowl with 'Jasmin rice'.

Drooling

Not at work
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
10-07-2017, 12:06 AM
I went to my brother's for a family cookout yesterday. I had a grilled steak with a roasted potato. It was a hot afternoon and I was exhausted and much in need of a nap when I got home. I didn't feel like eating anything for supper and contented myself with half a bottle of Clamato.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
10-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Fried oyster mushrooms with zucchini and hoisin sauce.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
10-07-2017, 07:48 AM
(09-07-2017 09:03 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(08-07-2017 08:43 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > For a change, try your omelet in an herbal tortilla wrap. Thumbsup

Gwaith!! Hi! I just noticed this...yes, i'll try it. That sounds yummyThumbsup

> Here's a hint in preparation. Make a flat omelet the way you like it. When it's finished cooking, cut it in half. It makes it easier to fold in the tortilla wrap. I heat the tortilla wrap in the microwave for a minute to make it pliable. I also trim off about ½" from around the edge to make it fit the omelet. My frying pan makes a 4-egg omelet about 7½" in diameter.

> Beside the eggs, I also use chopped broccoli and onion, a dash of Emeril's Original Essence, and a slice of American Cheese. Drooling
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
10-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Cold chicken hard boiled eggs malted grain bread baton lettuce tomato and coleslaw
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
10-07-2017, 03:24 PM
(10-07-2017 07:48 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(09-07-2017 09:03 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Gwaith!! Hi! I just noticed this...yes, i'll try it. That sounds yummyThumbsup

> Here's a hint in preparation. Make a flat omelet the way you like it. When it's finished cooking, cut it in half. It makes it easier to fold in the tortilla wrap. I heat the tortilla wrap in the microwave for a minute to make it pliable. I also trim off about ½" from around the edge to make it fit the omelet. My frying pan makes a 4-egg omelet about 7½" in diameter.

> Beside the eggs, I also use chopped broccoli and onion, a dash of Emeril's Original Essence, and a slice of American Cheese. Drooling

I'm glad you're here, Gwaith.
And your recipes too! Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
10-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Your PMs are full, so the reply was gonna read:

Iz okay. Hug Find chocolate. Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
10-07-2017, 04:03 PM
(10-07-2017 03:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Your PMs are full, so the reply was gonna read:

Iz okay. Hug Find chocolate. Heart

Aw thanks I'll clean them out. Those suckers fill up fast Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
10-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Also, I have Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream (vegan kind). so I may just have that for dinner Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-07-2017, 07:15 PM
I had eggs and veggies this morning for breakfast. Then, some almonds for a snack. A super food smoothie, and for dinner, I had grilled chicken and egg whites. That sounds weird, but I just wanted the protein. Big Grin

Feeling satiated, which I didn't feel yesterday, so life's good.

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post