Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
26-10-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
(26-10-2014 07:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 10:07 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  You are are a foodist. Angry

If I eat eggs in the evening I'm not insane. I'm just eating eggs, which are delicious. Same with hash browns or cereal.

Pretty sure this is Brupper. Mmmm. Drooling

No brinner Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2014, 08:24 PM
(26-10-2014 08:06 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(26-10-2014 07:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Pretty sure this is Brupper. Mmmm. Drooling

No brinner Yes

I'll eat that too Heart
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
26-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Breakfast foods work for me any time of day.

Cereal, eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits, pancakes, hashbrowns...any combination of breakfast food is acceptable at any time of the day or night.

Tomorrow night we are having bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes with bananas and walnut chips. We saw pancakes like that on some show the other night and want to try them out.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-10-2014, 09:22 PM
(26-10-2014 01:16 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Eating breakfast food during other meals is fucking blasphemy! Angry (Unless it's bacon, bacon is cool)

It's people like you who are preventing our progress to becoming a civilized world. When does it end? What makes you the arbiter of right and wrong when it comes to my dining prerogative?

There is nothing wrong with someone loving a food so much that they want to have it whenever the craving hits, and those who would deny that right truly have a skewed culinary moral compass.

I will not rest until the right to order a bacon egg and cheese mcgriddles well after 10:30 AM is a reality. It may not happen in my lifetime, but I pray that future generations won't be made to suffer such a grave injustice.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
28-10-2014, 07:29 PM
A bowl of cereal. It actually hit the spot. lol Sometimes, I forget to eat...get busy, whatever...and cereal is a nice quick fix. :=)

Be true to yourself. Heart
31-10-2014, 09:07 PM
I.. don't know.. I have money now and I had dreamed of all this delicious food I could eat when I could afford it but now that I can afford I a) can't remember any of it and b) not sure where to begin.
I've already had steak, twice in a row, and while it is appealing to live off steak I think I need to branch out a little.

What do people normally eat that isn't boring, is quick and easy, serves one and is cheap (what? just because I have money now doesn't mean I'm not a cheapskate...)?

I think I'll just go to the grocery store and see what I can find.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Tonight?

Ummmm....all the Reese's PeanutButter Cups I could steal from my kids' haul without feeling like a bad parent. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
02-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Look what I have created! I have made porridge! I ... have made ... porridge!

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-11-2014, 12:17 AM
I finished off the Beef Stew in my fridge. I hate winter, but I love the slow-cooker.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
05-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Went to do yard work and the sun went down so I made dinner instead Smile

[Image: CC8EFA77-3B51-46C6-85C8-2E9038DA5150_zpsl57k6bnw.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post