Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
29-09-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
My bf brought me an iced tea. Ugh stuck in to night and miserable Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-09-2017, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2017 10:36 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
Hummus wrap for dinner (spinach, tomato, bell pepper, pepperoncini, avocado, feta cheese) and a salad with the leftovers. Best meal, aside from Thai food.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
29-09-2017, 10:43 PM
6 pickled eggs, a can of tuna, and some smoked Gouda crackers covered in homemade bruschetta.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
30-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Going out for bagels in a bit and probably going to also grab some fruit salad. Just had a tea latte.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
30-09-2017, 07:23 AM
(29-09-2017 10:30 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Hummus wrap for dinner (spinach, tomato, bell pepper, pepperoncini, avocado, feta cheese) and a salad with the leftovers. Best meal, aside from Thai food.

I love that combo with hummus (minus the feta, of course) Wink

30-09-2017, 07:25 AM
(29-09-2017 10:43 PM)yakherder Wrote:  6 pickled eggs, a can of tuna, and some smoked Gouda crackers covered in homemade bruschetta.

Yum bruschetta! This makes me want to get some fresh baked french bread from the bakery and make some right this minute Yes

30-09-2017, 07:26 AM
(29-09-2017 08:30 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  #1 Corn salad (grown on my balcony) with onion and bacon
[Image: 29092017736.jpg]

#2 Hot raspeberries (grown on my balcony) with vanilla ice cream
[Image: 29092017737.jpg]

3# Tomatos with Mozzarella (basil grown on my window sill)
[Image: 29092017738.jpg]

Love all your pics! You definitely eat well Smile

30-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Pretty sure I'm going to do something awesomely stupid today, like order Chinese take-out. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-09-2017, 07:35 AM
(30-09-2017 07:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Pretty sure I'm going to do something awesomely stupid today, like order Chinese take-out. Big Grin

You live on the edge, EK Tongue

30-09-2017, 10:25 AM
I'm hoping I can convince my bf to go out for Indian food this afternoon. I could so go for some veggie samosas.