Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
05-10-2017, 07:21 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Picked up some local fare on my way home today: Chicken and Jo-Jos. Making a salad of lettuce, avocado, cukes and whatever else hangs out in the fridge to go with it. That way I feel less guilty. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2017, 07:23 PM
(05-10-2017 01:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I’m trying a chicken recipe my mil used to make.

We’ll see how it goes.

Russian dressing, Lipton’s onion soup mix and a jar of apricot preserves.

The idea is that mix that shit together and dump it over the chicken, bake for an hour and it’s upposed to make something good.

I remain a bit unconvinced.

And how did that go? Unsure

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-10-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Pizza shall be here soon Drooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-10-2017, 10:58 PM
(05-10-2017 01:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just had some yummy red curry with tofu and some steamed white rice for lupper--yummmmm! But I'm probably going to get pizza later as well Big Grin

LJ, I think we should combne our threads since they are so similar. I didn't know you already had one when I made mine. Anyway, if we combine the threads, we will have on massive eating thread...to take over the worldddd! But seriously, It can be Lady Jane and Jenny's Lupper Club or whatever name you think is food worthy Wink ya heard meh? Laugh out load

Sounds like a gorge fest! HeartDrooling

I started the dinner thread in an effort to generate supper ideas from other people, but I think I only ever made one thing some else posted. Laugh out load I should scroll and cook other things this winter.

Ya heard meh!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
06-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Lunch: Whoppers at Burger King. Tongue

Supper: Tomatoes and cottage cheese. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
06-10-2017, 05:47 AM
(06-10-2017 01:15 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Lunch: Whoppers at Burger King. Tongue

Supper: Tomatoes and cottage cheese. Smile

Must be movie day Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-10-2017, 07:17 AM
(05-10-2017 10:58 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(05-10-2017 01:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just had some yummy red curry with tofu and some steamed white rice for lupper--yummmmm! But I'm probably going to get pizza later as well Big Grin

LJ, I think we should combne our threads since they are so similar. I didn't know you already had one when I made mine. Anyway, if we combine the threads, we will have on massive eating thread...to take over the worldddd! But seriously, It can be Lady Jane and Jenny's Lupper Club or whatever name you think is food worthy Wink ya heard meh? Laugh out load

Sounds like a gorge fest! HeartDrooling

I started the dinner thread in an effort to generate supper ideas from other people, but I think I only ever made one thing some else posted. Laugh out load I should scroll and cook other things this winter.

Ya heard meh!

Lady Jane and Jenny's Gorge Fest Thread! I like it! Let's make this happen. Let the World Eating Thread domination commence! Tongue

06-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Ajłazan.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
06-10-2017, 09:02 AM
A large plate of steak and potatoes
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-10-2017, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 10:43 AM by jennybee.)
Tea latte sprouted bagel raw pecan butter
Leftover pizza and a Venti passion iced tea from Starbucks
Having an avocado sushi-less sushi roll later

And maybe a mango and some Ben and Jerry's vegan ice cream while watching a movie later with my bf. I might even share some with him Wink