Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest
(06-10-2017 12:38 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  What I had for lunch (I assume this is still that thread?): more of my co-worker's leftovers -- a "goulash" of this and that -- there was rice in there, and potatoes, and carrots, and some sort of meat (ground turkey, maybe?). It was basically whatever leftovers he had in his refrigerator, all mixed together. It was tasty, and it was free!

Yes it's still both threads. Just combined into one for maximum food overdrive. Hold onto your seats! Vrooooooom!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 01:07 PM
This weekend is Thanksgiving in the Great White North.
So I'll be limiting my food consumption to the strict minimum in preparation for the full-on Turkey Dinner I'll be making on Saturday evening Drooling

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 1 user Likes Reducetarian's post
06-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Tonight the plan is to go out to an Indian buffet and consume mass amounts of curry.

Gearing up for doing an early {Canadian} Thanksgiving dinner Saturday instead of Sunday or Monday. Menu so far: Roast duck with cranberry orange sauce, yams (not sure yet how we're preparing them), pumpkin bread pudding, and sparkling wine. Probably commence cooking operations in the early afternoon with food on the table by about 6:00.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Astreja's post
06-10-2017, 01:15 PM
(06-10-2017 01:09 PM)Astreja Wrote:  Tonight the plan is to go out to an Indian buffet and consume mass amounts of curry.

Gearing up for doing an early {Canadian} Thanksgiving dinner Saturday instead of Sunday or Monday. Menu so far: Roast duck with cranberry orange sauce, yams (not sure yet how we're preparing them), pumpkin bread pudding, and sparkling wine. Probably commence cooking operations in the early afternoon with food on the table by about 6:00.

I see that you have wisely decided to work hard on the Saturday and then coast on the leftovers for the rest of the weekend.
This is also my plan ...

Your faith is not evidence, your opinion is not fact, and your bias is not wisdom
[+] 2 users Like Reducetarian's post
06-10-2017, 03:35 PM
(06-10-2017 01:07 PM)Reducetarian Wrote:  This weekend is Thanksgiving in the Great White North.
So I'll be limiting my food consumption to the strict minimum in preparation for the full-on Turkey Dinner I'll be making on Saturday evening Drooling

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating!

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Ugh..

Never mind

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-10-2017, 05:22 PM
(06-10-2017 05:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ugh..

Never mind

Did you burn it? Sad

06-10-2017, 05:59 PM

Never mind

Is this about that chicken recipe?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-10-2017, 06:18 PM
(06-10-2017 05:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  

Never mind

Is this about that chicken recipe?

Nope, just tired...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-10-2017, 06:27 PM
(06-10-2017 06:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 05:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Is this about that chicken recipe?

Nope, just tired...

So that MIL chicken recipe was ok? It sounded really weird but I can't find it anymore now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man