Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2017, 05:42 PM
RE: Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest
Acorn squash stuffed with apples and sausage.

I sauté the apples in butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple cider and clove along with the sausage. Fill the squash with the apples and sausage and pop in the over with a butter and breadcrumb mixture. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Lunch: Pork pot roast with potatoes. Tongue

Supper: A bottle of Clamato. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
16-10-2017, 05:49 PM
Acorn squash stuffed with apples and sausage.

I sauté the apples in butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple cider and clove along with the sausage. I fill the squash with this mix and top with breadcrumbs and melted butter. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
16-10-2017, 08:09 PM
(16-10-2017 05:49 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Acorn squash stuffed with apples and sausage.

I sauté the apples in butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple cider and clove along with the sausage. I fill the squash with this mix and top with breadcrumbs and melted butter. Drinking Beverage

I think I'm going to try this minus the sausage Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
16-10-2017, 10:10 PM
Just made some bok choy and a baked potato.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-10-2017, 05:47 AM
B tea latte, protein bar
L sprouted bagel with raw nut butter
D lentil soup with fresh baked rolls

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-10-2017, 09:05 AM
I'm not really sure why I still get lattes from cafes, they're always too sweet and make me sick.

But I still get them.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
17-10-2017, 10:15 AM
(17-10-2017 09:05 AM)Loom Wrote:  I'm not really sure why I still get lattes from cafes, they're always too sweet and make me sick.

But I still get them.

I find lattes to be too sweet with the added syrups and things too, so I tell them to leave that out and just add the steamed (nondairy) milk.

17-10-2017, 11:00 AM
(17-10-2017 10:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 09:05 AM)Loom Wrote:  I'm not really sure why I still get lattes from cafes, they're always too sweet and make me sick.

But I still get them.

I find lattes to be too sweet with the added syrups and things too, so I tell them to leave that out and just add the steamed (nondairy) milk.

I make my own lattes and I never add anything but milk. I like the taste of coffee.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-10-2017, 11:06 AM
(17-10-2017 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 10:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I find lattes to be too sweet with the added syrups and things too, so I tell them to leave that out and just add the steamed (nondairy) milk.

I make my own lattes and I never add anything but milk. I like the taste of coffee.

Mine I've been getting with peppermint tea which gives it a little subtle kick w/o the sweetener.