Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest
Steak (rib eye), baked potato and salad.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
18-10-2017, 06:36 AM
Freezing out this am. Do you think it would be inappropriate for me to ask the Starbucks barista to make my tea latte "hot as balls?" Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 09:11 AM
B-tea latte, protein bar
L- Going to have a Hummus carrot spinach wrap and some persimmons
D-Making pizza with olive oil, tomatoes, spinach, basil, vegan cheese.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 12:37 PM
(17-10-2017 11:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 11:00 AM)Dom Wrote:  I make my own lattes and I never add anything but milk. I like the taste of coffee.

Mine I've been getting with peppermint tea which gives it a little subtle kick w/o the sweetener.

I know I should ask for less syrup...but those first few sips are sooo gooood. They just need to make a shot size for me xD

---

Today I made shitake mushroom ramen (with real, though sadly not homemade, broth, mirin, leeks, and dried shrooms, not that powder shiz) for lunch.

For a snack I had marmite toast with a wedge of brie (triple cream Drooling )

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
18-10-2017, 12:46 PM
I got assorted colored carrots--I've never had a purple or yellow one before. I like that this place I shop is expanding their produce selection.

18-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Just ate a BBQ steak. I hope I don't die, it's one day past date. Last night we had a storm and the power went out plus the wind kept blowing the flame of the BBQ out, so ya.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-10-2017, 01:15 PM
(18-10-2017 12:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I got assorted colored carrots--I've never had a purple or yellow one before. I like that this place I shop is expanding their produce selection.

I love rainbown carrots. They don't taste too differently (white is a lil sweeter, purple is a little...rootier?) but they make the plate look more fun Big Grin

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
18-10-2017, 01:17 PM
(18-10-2017 01:15 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 12:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I got assorted colored carrots--I've never had a purple or yellow one before. I like that this place I shop is expanding their produce selection.

I love rainbown carrots. They don't taste too differently (white is a lil sweeter, purple is a little...rootier?) but they make the plate look more fun Big Grin

I agree, I like to mix up my veggies since I eat so many of them, it helps so I don't get bored Tongue

18-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Date almond nut rolls are sooooo good! Drooling

18-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Reverse-seared prime sirloin w/ horseradish and whatsthishere sauce, baked Russet, homegrown roasted purple beans and dragon beans. Maybe a salad w/ homegrown Romaine and greens if I'm not full. That's my plan anyway.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post