Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest
Just had two very large "mini oranges" with large seeds in them, and swallowed one of the seeds. Guess I only have a few days left to live before an orange tree grows in my stomach and bursts through my chest like a baby alien.

Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-10-2017, 03:37 PM
(18-10-2017 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Reverse-seared prime sirloin w/ horseradish and whatsthishere sauce, baked Russet, homegrown roasted purple beans and dragon beans. Maybe a salad w/ homegrown Romaine and greens if I'm not full. That's my plan anyway.

What are dragon beans?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 06:29 PM
(18-10-2017 03:35 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Just had two very large "mini oranges" with large seeds in them, and swallowed one of the seeds. Guess I only have a few days left to live before an orange tree grows in my stomach and bursts through my chest like a baby alien.

Laugh out load

Lol, when I was a kid, I avoided watermelon seeds like the plague because I thought a watermelon would grown in my belly Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 3 users Like Loom's post
18-10-2017, 08:19 PM
(18-10-2017 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Reverse-seared prime sirloin w/ horseradish and whatsthishere sauce, baked Russet, homegrown roasted purple beans and dragon beans. Maybe a salad w/ homegrown Romaine and greens if I'm not full. That's my plan anyway.

What are dragon beans?

https://www.rareseeds.com/dragon-tongue-bush-bean/

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2017, 08:20 PM
(18-10-2017 06:29 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:35 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Just had two very large "mini oranges" with large seeds in them, and swallowed one of the seeds. Guess I only have a few days left to live before an orange tree grows in my stomach and bursts through my chest like a baby alien.

Laugh out load

Lol, when I was a kid, I avoided watermelon seeds like the plague because I thought a watermelon would grown in my belly Tongue

I remember being told that. Damn adults, always dicking with kids. Big Grin

#sigh
18-10-2017, 08:35 PM
(18-10-2017 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 03:37 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What are dragon beans?

https://www.rareseeds.com/dragon-tongue-bush-bean/

How cool, I've never had those before.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
18-10-2017, 08:39 PM
(18-10-2017 08:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 08:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  https://www.rareseeds.com/dragon-tongue-bush-bean/

How cool, I've never had those before.

I figure if I was gonna bother to grow my own food, I might as well grow food I can't buy in the grocery store and go all heirloom and shit. With this season in hindsight, that might not be the wisest introduction for a novice to urban farming. But hey, I got purple cauliflower and striped beets and radishes and bigass monster spinach in the ground now. Let's see what happens. Big Grin

#sigh
18-10-2017, 08:51 PM
(18-10-2017 08:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 08:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How cool, I've never had those before.

I figure if I was gonna bother to grow my own food, I might as well grow food I can't buy in the grocery store and go all heirloom and shit. With this season in hindsight, that might not be the wisest introduction for a novice to urban farming. But hey, I got purple cauliflower and striped beets and radishes and bigass monster spinach in the ground now. Let's see what happens. Big Grin

Wow Big Grin

18-10-2017, 09:00 PM
(18-10-2017 08:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 08:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  How cool, I've never had those before.

> If you live in Massachusetts, you should have harvested most of them by now.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
18-10-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm debating eating a mango, but I just brushed my teeth. Consider