Lady Jane's and Jenny's Gorge Fest

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
11-04-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Bacon, roasted leek and cheddar quiche. Oh, and a Boylans birch beer.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 11:01 PM
What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
I already had a few pieces of it before I took the pic.    
19-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Pulled Pork, Macaroni Salad, and Baked Beans.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Husband made chili yesterday, I am not a big fan of chili. He had leftovers. I made myself a small pizza with pepperoni and green olives. 'Twas yummy!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-04-2015, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 03:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(09-04-2015 02:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 02:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I made scrambled eggs for the hoard. I know how to make sublime scrambled eggs. Non-stick pan with ample butter on medium-low. 8 eggs in the blender to introduce a shitload of air. Adjust heat to medium. Pour in aerated eggs and stir and scrape for 2-3 minutes and pull off the heat just before they set and voila, heavenly eggs. Drooling

Pro tip- add about a tablespoon of water before blenderizing. The water boils, fluffing up those little air pockets even more. Wink

Ha! I have now made angelic scrambled eggs by adding a tbls or 2 of H20 per the StonedAge pro tip. When I serve them to the hoard, they must bow down before me and recite the Eucharist. Most of 'em saying something like "Oh this is sure as shit gonna be your body and we're coming for your blood fatboy." "Do you want the fucking eggs or not?" "Yes please."

#sigh
26-04-2015, 03:51 PM
What's for Dinner? (or supper, or lupper, or the last meal of the day)
Well I'm starting a diet so I'm having baked chicken breasts every night for a while.
26-04-2015, 03:53 PM
(26-04-2015 03:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-04-2015 02:19 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Pro tip- add about a tablespoon of water before blenderizing. The water boils, fluffing up those little air pockets even more. Wink

Ha! I have now made angelic scrambled eggs by adding a tbls or 2 of H20 per the StonedAge pro tip. When I serve them to the hoard, they must bow down before me and recite the Eucharist. Most of 'em saying something like "Oh this is sure as shit gonna be your body and we're coming for your blood fatboy." "Do you want the fucking eggs or not?" "Yes please."

*horde

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Veggie burger and sweet potato fries--yum!
26-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Had shark, grilled peppers, fried sliced taters and cheesy garlic bread...all fat and protein yum! I had to use two plates Weeping

[Image: 2lbz607.jpg]

[Image: 2ngzv2e.jpg]

tasted better than it looks Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
26-04-2015, 06:21 PM
(26-04-2015 06:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Had shark, grilled peppers, fried sliced taters and cheesy garlic bread...all fat and protein yum! I had to use two plates Weeping

[Image: 2lbz607.jpg]

[Image: 2ngzv2e.jpg]

tasted better than it looks Drooling

The potatoes, peppers, and garlic bread look really good. I can't comment on the meat since I don't eat it--but I know my meat-eating friends would be all over it lol...I like the top plate--cool design.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post