• 3 Votes - 5 Average
19-06-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(19-06-2015 02:28 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  black coffee
yogurt
toast
a shitty microwaveable bacon and cheese toaster pastry thing

best diet ever

I have a co-worker who eats those micro bacon cheese things all the time. They actually don't look half bad for micro food.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-06-2015, 03:30 PM
I had a bowl of

[Image: Screenshot2012-04-03at95755AM.png]

and a banana. I've also had a pot of coffee, two bottles of water, and a Mountain Dew.

I will cook a sirloin on the grill and have a baked potato, a wedge of lettuce, then some cookies.

I worked outside for most of the day.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-06-2015, 03:35 PM
(19-06-2015 03:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  I had a bowl of

and a banana. I've also had a pot of coffee, two bottles of water, and a Mountain Dew.

I will cook a sirloin on the grill and have a baked potato, a wedge of lettuce, then some cookies.

Working outside for most of the day--sounds like you earned your cookies! Thumbsup
19-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(19-06-2015 03:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 03:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  I had a bowl of

Working outside for most of the day--sounds like you earned your cookies! Thumbsup

That's what I thought, too. Drooling

[Image: digestive-milkchoc-packshot.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Breakfast - coffee with creamer - I only drink it black if I have to wake up before the sun comes up or if I'm in dire straits and out of both creamer and milk. I like the coffee mate original powdered stuff. The off brand from Publix sucks, however there's one by Best Choice that is fucking awesome, but it costs me just as much money in gas to go to the grocery store that sells that cheap shit as it saves me to buy it instead. Sometimes I'll get the Girl Scout Thin Mint or Baileys Original (non-alcoholic) creamer.

Snack - mango applesauce

Lunch - some Mediterranean chicken salad with quinoa and kale thing from Panera with a half mango tea/half hibiscus tea

Snack - coffee with creamer

Supper - depends on what time I get to work. It will be a southwestern or Cobb salad if I get there early. Otherwise, chicken fingers and curly fries with a ketchup/mayo dip from the cafeteria OR whatever my coworkers order if we have food delivered. Coffee with creamer.

Takes a lot of coffee to flip my schedule back to night shift.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
19-06-2015, 03:57 PM
(19-06-2015 03:42 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Breakfast - coffee with creamer - I only drink it black if I have to wake up before the sun comes up or if I'm in dire straits and out of both creamer and milk. I like the coffee mate original powdered stuff. The off brand from Publix sucks, however there's one by Best Choice that is fucking awesome, but it costs me just as much money in gas to go to the grocery store that sells that cheap shit as it saves me to buy it instead. Sometimes I'll get the Girl Scout Thin Mint or Baileys Original (non-alcoholic) creamer.

Snack - mango applesauce

Lunch - some Mediterranean chicken salad with quinoa and kale thing from Panera with a half mango tea/half hibiscus tea

Supper - depends on what time I get to work. It will be a southwestern or Cobb salad if I get there early. Otherwise, chicken fingers and curly fries with a ketchup/mayo dip from the cafeteria OR whatever my coworkers order if we have food delivered. Coffee with creamer.

Takes a lot of coffee to flip my schedule back to night shift.

Curly fries Drooling Panera is good too--I sometimes get their Sobe Noodle Bowl with edamame. I also love their iced green tea.
19-06-2015, 04:31 PM
I won't win any health awards, but here goes:

Breakfast: a bowl of Kellogg's Corn Flakes with 2% milk.

On the way to work: an apple fritter.

Morning snacks while working: 4 small sweet peppers, 1 Braeburn apple, and 3 small mini-oranges.

Snack at morning break: a bag of microwave popcorn (Orville Redenbacher's "Natural Light").

Lunch: 2 small chicken spring rolls and some sweet potato curry with chicken, served over rice. Two squares of coconut-flavored dark chocolate for dessert.

Along the way: drank several bottles of Diet Coke, but that doesn't count nutritionally.

I have eaten nothing since lunch, and am starting to get hungry. I don't know what I'll have tonight, but I am a lazy cook, and usually just eat snacks in the evening (hard-boiled egg, nuts, etc.) rather than a real meal. Maybe I'll be more ambitious tonight. I have a variety of "frozen meals" in my freezer.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
19-06-2015, 04:49 PM
(19-06-2015 04:31 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I won't win any health awards, but here goes:

Breakfast: a bowl of Kellogg's Corn Flakes with 2% milk.

On the way to work: an apple fritter.

Morning snacks while working: 4 small sweet peppers, 1 Braeburn apple, and 3 small mini-oranges.

Snack at morning break: a bag of microwave popcorn (Orville Redenbacher's "Natural Light").

Lunch: 2 small chicken spring rolls and some sweet potato curry with chicken, served over rice. Two squares of coconut-flavored dark chocolate for dessert.

Along the way: drank several bottles of Diet Coke, but that doesn't count nutritionally.

I have eaten nothing since lunch, and am starting to get hungry. I don't know what I'll have tonight, but I am a lazy cook, and usually just eat snacks in the evening (hard-boiled egg, nuts, etc.) rather than a real meal. Maybe I'll be more ambitious tonight. I have a variety of "frozen meals" in my freezer.

I am a huge fan of pumpkin curry--never had sweet potato curry before--sounds good though!
19-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Ok, I ate 8 dark chocolate covered almonds. Smile

Tonight for dinner I'll be making some stuffed chicken.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Who, not what................

What - is kinda sick don'tcha think???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post