Land Mines

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Land Mines
Why is it that no matter how hard I look, I can never find all the dog crap on the lawn before I mow it? Angry

[Image: 32719_CartoonPoopcartoonpoop_zps710c4c1a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
21-06-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Land Mines
Probably easier to get rid of the dog.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
21-06-2014, 11:40 PM
(21-06-2014 09:48 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  Why is it that no matter how hard I look, I can never find all the dog crap on the lawn before I mow it? Angry

[Image: 32719_CartoonPoopcartoonpoop_zps710c4c1a.jpg]

It's a rule, in the book of rules.

Same happens here...same happened at our old house (even with a much bigger dog). Just accept it. It's a fact of life. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Ah, too funny. I don't have a dog, but my neighbor has a biggun'. Craps in my lawn all the time. So the other day, I get home from work and I'm gonna mow. Neighbor is in his driveway drinking a beer and is pissed because he's decided he wasn't going to.

Well, he decides to go ahead and do it since I am, and proceeds to pick up the land mines in my law then we both go and get our mowers out. In the five minutes it takes us to get out the mowers and get going, his fucking dog lays a huge fresh one in my front lawn that I don't notice until I almost fall on my ass slipping on it! Facepalm

True story. Thank the gods for mowing shoes!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
22-06-2014, 10:47 AM
(22-06-2014 07:29 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Thank the gods for mowing shoes! Laughat

Got a pair I keep in the garage, I don't bring them anywhere near the house. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post