Land of the rising AWESOME SAUCE.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2015, 05:00 AM
Land of the rising AWESOME SAUCE.
http://www.heraldextra.com/news/world/as...6b290.html

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
31-03-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Land of the rising AWESOME SAUCE.
Dude, add some summary at least. Tongue

On another note...すごい!Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
31-03-2015, 06:30 AM
What? I posted the link. It is posted in the news section. I will be the first to say I am lazy, but if you can click on the Title of the thread to get to the post, is your carpel tunnel that bad one more click will kill you? HE HE, just being silly,

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2015, 08:53 AM
(31-03-2015 06:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  What? I posted the link. It is posted in the news section. I will be the first to say I am lazy, but if you can click on the Title of the thread to get to the post, is your carpel tunnel that bad one more click will kill you? HE HE, just being silly,

It is lazy why the fuck bother? This is not a blog it is a discussion forum so discuss the article you linked or at least give a brief description.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-03-2015, 09:06 AM
(31-03-2015 08:53 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-03-2015 06:30 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  What? I posted the link. It is posted in the news section. I will be the first to say I am lazy, but if you can click on the Title of the thread to get to the post, is your carpel tunnel that bad one more click will kill you? HE HE, just being silly,

It is lazy why the fuck bother? This is not a blog it is a discussion forum so discuss the article you linked or at least give a brief description.

Indeed; on several other forums I frequent there is an explicit rule against "newsreader" posts - that is, the run-and-dump-a-url with no commentary style of post, which edges towards spam, or at least does very little to promote discussion. Anyway.

As conservative as the current Japanese federal government is, these sorts of first steps by local jurisdictions are a lot like the way things were in the US a couple decades ago (including the part where it's likely to be law courts rather than legislatures that lead to immediate results).

And actually, Taiwan has a bill in committee likely to pass this summer that will bring full marriage equality, making them the first country in all of Asia to do so.

... this is my signature!
31-03-2015, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2015 10:44 AM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
I meant to say that. It's not about being lazy to click, it takes me literally one second to click on the link, but I want to be fairly sure of what expects me on the other side of the link. This time I understood it was about Japan, but what about it?

What if the link was NSFW? Or what if it was NSFA (Not safe for anything Tongue )? Not for me, but anyone reading.

You don't even have to write all of it, just paste some relevant bits from the article and add one or two sentences with your opinions. It's almost like those threads that consist of a title and a "Discuss." first post.

I'm glad things are slowly changing in Japan though. It's a beautiful country with beautiful people.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]