Land's End Pulls Equal Rights Message Because... Religious Backlash

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: Land's End Pulls Equal Rights Message Because... Religious Backlash
Anj, speaking of Hang Ten.

Have you seen that bell bottoms have made a comeback.

Flared jeans...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 10:55 PM
This is ridiculous. Facepalm

All genital mutilation is wrong and should be outlawed as such. I didn't have either of my sons circumcised, they'd be horrified for me to put this out there. The main reason for this is while I pregnant with son number 1 a friend of our admitted he had absolutely no sensation at all at the head of his penis from a botched procedure as a baby. Not to mention newborn infant boys getting serious infections and herpes from Rabbis who believe they should bite off the flesh with disease riddled mouths.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.706466

Im happy it's being addressed, but it doesn't go far enough.

If that's not mutilation, I don't know what is.

It is actually like the clitoris, which is why many male dominated societies find it (clitoris) offensive.

Some women do opt have the hood of their clitoris scaled back, because it interferes with their arousal. This isn't the same as having it removed completely.

If a man wishes as an adult to have that procedure without a legitimate medical reason, I don't think he should be allowed. There are some medical reasons a man might want it done (such as when the foreskin doesn't retract), but those are rare.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-03-2016, 10:59 PM
(03-03-2016 10:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If a man wishes as an adult to have that procedure without a legitimate medical reason, I don't think he should be allowed.

Nah, that's fine. It's like ear piercings or whatever else. Your dong, your right.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2016, 11:11 PM
(03-03-2016 10:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-03-2016 10:55 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If a man wishes as an adult to have that procedure without a legitimate medical reason, I don't think he should be allowed.

Nah, that's fine. It's like ear piercings or whatever else. Your dong, your right.

Agreed. It's their body, their choice. I didn't know until recently that the biggest growing plastic surgery procedure is a Labiaplasty (surgical alteration of the labia). Their body, their right.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
04-03-2016, 06:31 AM
(03-03-2016 10:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Anj, speaking of Hang Ten.

Have you seen that bell bottoms have made a comeback.

Flared jeans...

I still have some. Blush

They work great with my Harley boots.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
04-03-2016, 09:00 AM
(03-03-2016 08:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As a teen I ordered a lot of my clothes from the Sears catalog. It's not like there was a mall or a clothing store in the town where I grew up. Anyone else remember the Hang Ten brand? I had jeans and shorts and T-shirts with the Hang Ten logo.

I remember years of pouring through the Sears Christmas catalog. Cover to cover, every year.

When I was a kid living in Iran, that was pretty much the story. We'd get excited in August because we knew Mom and Dad would be ordering Christmas presents soon.