Landlordism Causes Homelessness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Landlordism Causes Homelessness
(22-03-2017 02:34 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 02:28 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I ALREADY LINKED YOU TO THE LIST. YOU KNOW YOU CAN READ IT MORE THAN ONCE.
So anybody who is not a basic BLUE collar pleb is not ignorable, is that it? Ok, I'll review the leeest.

Peeps sure love themselves some capitalism 'round here, I gotta say. They are vehement about it. Murica, belly of the BEAST. No out of the box thinkers on TTA. Very much in the box.

Why go black, or white, when there's so many good hues, in between?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2017, 02:51 PM
Or, we could go all "Mao" on the POS bourgeois landlord class:

1947–1952 Land reform

Quote:The first of many Land reform campaigns, it saw the land in rural China forcibly taken from landlords and redistributed among peasants. The campaign was notable in that, unlike under Soviet practice wherein the security apparatus redistributed land and punished landlords, the people themselves were encouraged to overthrow and kill landlords. The land reform campaign increased the Communist Party's popularity among Chinese peasants, and resulted in approximately 1 million - 4.5 million deaths

Buh bye, parasites!

(Land reforms by country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_refor...try#China)
22-03-2017, 03:01 PM
This one's either a troll or so far gone it makes no difference. Swing the hammer Moms Smile You know you want to Heart

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
22-03-2017, 03:11 PM
Ah, the troll, card, haha, go ahead, play it. More censorship.
22-03-2017, 03:32 PM
(22-03-2017 03:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  This one's either a troll or so far gone it makes no difference. Swing the hammer Moms Smile You know you want to Heart
Ok, you're throwing a curveball here. Is multicolored ignorable? I'll just assume it is. Crap, I should check the Mom's leeest, make sure. Appropriate nick, btw. Wink
22-03-2017, 03:56 PM
(22-03-2017 03:11 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Ah, the troll, card, haha, go ahead, play it. More censorship.

[Image: fullretard.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
22-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Oh Fred congrats, you're on my "Buddy List"

Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-03-2017, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 05:37 PM by Fred Hampton.)
(22-03-2017 05:17 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh Fred congrats, you're on my "Buddy List"

Big Grin
Er mah gerd, Mom, how cool is dat? Big Grin That's gotta help, right? Maybe you're coming over to the good side. Do I have to sign something? Thumbprint?
22-03-2017, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017 05:40 PM by Fred Hampton.)
(22-03-2017 03:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 03:11 PM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Ah, the troll, card, haha, go ahead, play it. More censorship.

[Image: fullretard.jpg]
Wait a minute, is that classy, for a mod to post such bad things @ a sincere pleb? And, is that Don Fing Cheadle? If so, how the HELL did they get him to dress up like a UFSA army man!?
22-03-2017, 09:32 PM
(22-03-2017 11:25 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(22-03-2017 11:09 AM)natachan Wrote:  And your issue with this is what exactly? Cattle ranching takes land, and a lot of it.

Homelessness is mainly an urban issue anyway. The ownership of grazing land has little bearing on this.
Try to follow me here: IF The Man didnt own and LORD over so much LAND, the peeps could be out there livin' on the LAND like they used to back in the day b4 The Man pushed them off the LAND into them bad ol' crowded citays. Wink

Neo-feudalism in 'Murica!

Except that's not what happened. Read some actual history.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user