Landlordism Causes Homelessness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 05:25 AM
RE: Landlordism Causes Homelessness
Pro-capitalist Poe trying to make communists look worse? That's my guess at this point.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 05:26 AM
That's what I thought. No one can be that dumb.
23-03-2017, 05:27 AM
(23-03-2017 05:20 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Nice biker, NICE! I owe you a cheap biker beer for helping round out my "Dirty Dozen"! Banana_zorro

[Image: image_9.jpg]

Why am I not on the list? I feel left out.

(23-03-2017 05:23 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Looks like I'm the only one supplying some content 'round here. WTF, I always have to do all the work. Sad

It's because people have better things to do than listen to you whine and cry.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
23-03-2017, 05:28 AM
(23-03-2017 05:25 AM)julep Wrote:  Pro-capitalist Poe trying to make communists look worse? That's my guess at this point.
I'm sry, what? You lost me, j.
23-03-2017, 05:29 AM
(23-03-2017 05:25 AM)julep Wrote:  Pro-capitalist Poe trying to make communists look worse? That's my guess at this point.

I think you got that backwards.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-03-2017, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 05:50 AM by Fred Hampton.)
(23-03-2017 05:27 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 05:20 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Nice biker, NICE! I owe you a cheap biker beer for helping round out my "Dirty Dozen"! Banana_zorro

[Image: image_9.jpg]

Why am I not on the list? I feel left out.

(23-03-2017 05:23 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Looks like I'm the only one supplying some content 'round here. WTF, I always have to do all the work. Sad

It's because people have better things to do than listen to you whine and cry.
Then why are they on my thread(s) in the first place, doggy, answer me that?

HA HA HA! I gots my own leeest! I can add you if you want, doggy, not often I get volunteers. But you know what doggy? it's the darndest thing I've noticed over the years. Peeps say they don't want to read my stuff, and they cry so hard over what I have to say, but they can't seem to help themselves. Why do you s'pose that is, doggy? It's ok, dont strain your brain cell there, doggy, I know why... Wink

Anyway, lemme know, I can add you to the coveted Fred leeest if you like. Wink
23-03-2017, 05:47 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 05:58 AM by Fred Hampton.)
I would like to add that I think it is incredibly low and cowardly for anonymous online posters to click on a "negative rep" thing, especially when said posters do it soley based upon their not liking or agreeing or, whats usually the case, even understanding what they are reading, not that it matters to me at all, I welcome it, but thats how I feel about it.

Fred's 2 cents.
23-03-2017, 05:56 AM
(23-03-2017 05:32 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  it's the darndest thing I've noticed over the years. Peeps say they don't want to read my stuff, and they cry so hard over what I have to say, but they can't seem to help themselves. Why do you s'pose that is, doggy?

it's pretty much the same reason people slow down to look at accident scenes. There is a certain fascination for many in examining things that are repulsive.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
23-03-2017, 06:00 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 06:04 AM by Fred Hampton.)
(23-03-2017 05:56 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 05:32 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  it's the darndest thing I've noticed over the years. Peeps say they don't want to read my stuff, and they cry so hard over what I have to say, but they can't seem to help themselves. Why do you s'pose that is, doggy?

it's pretty much the same reason people slow down to look at accident scenes. There is a certain fascination for many in examining things that are repulsive.
Thats maybe part of it, yeah, the repulsive accident being within their own minds. I see what you are going for there, foggy. Hey mank, thanks for adding so much to the topic at hand, I appreciate it, foggy. Wink
23-03-2017, 06:01 AM
[Image: quote-when-you-re-born-you-get-a-ticket-...-31589.jpg]