Landlordism Causes Homelessness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Landlordism Causes Homelessness
(23-03-2017 06:00 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 05:56 AM)unfogged Wrote:  it's pretty much the same reason people slow down to look at accident scenes. There is a certain fascination for many in examining things that are repulsive.
Thats maybe part of it, yeah, the repulsive accident being within their own minds. I see what you are going for there, foggy.

Obviously not.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2017, 06:06 AM
At work.

(23-03-2017 04:05 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 03:55 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At "work". Etc.
Another smug filled vapid reply and playing the troll card. Fortunately, you are not a mod, cya...

Quote:If you are not pissing off idiots, you are probably one of them. Ted Nugent

Yes, actually, that's where I am at.

Tapping away at a touch screen while earning a pay-check.

One of the little plebs you seem to want to win the heart and mind of to throw off the shackles you're harping on about.

Drinking Beverage

So, let me get this straight. You think some how you're managing to be annoying...... hence this might justify you to, perhaps, not be an idiot?

Consider

Let folks know how that works out for yourself, m'kay?

Thumbsup
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
23-03-2017, 06:15 AM
As a fucking nutbag, I contend that the leading cause of homelessness in the US is fucking nutbaggery. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-03-2017, 06:24 AM
(23-03-2017 05:25 AM)julep Wrote:  Pro-capitalist Poe trying to make communists look worse? That's my guess at this point.

Just particularly dim troll. "Communism" hardly can be made to look worse. Look at Stalin interpretation of Great Hunger - starving peasant was saboteur who was dying from hunger to discredit USSR. [Timothy Snyder, Bloodlands, p.63 of Polish 2105 edition].

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 06:45 AM
(23-03-2017 06:24 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 05:25 AM)julep Wrote:  Pro-capitalist Poe trying to make communists look worse? That's my guess at this point.

Just particularly dim troll. "Communism" hardly can be made to look worse. Look at Stalin interpretation of Great Hunger - starving peasant was saboteur who was dying from hunger to discredit USSR. [Timothy Snyder, Bloodlands, p.63 of Polish 2105 edition].
I agree with you that communism has proved itself to be despicable.

But the timing of the trolling is interesting, coming after a couple of hyper nationalist types got booted off. Maybe strategy #2 is to try to ramp up "Yay, capitalism! Communism Bad!" sentiment, presumably so the DC kleptocrats will have a freer hand.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
23-03-2017, 06:51 AM
(23-03-2017 06:45 AM)julep Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:24 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Just particularly dim troll. "Communism" hardly can be made to look worse. Look at Stalin interpretation of Great Hunger - starving peasant was saboteur who was dying from hunger to discredit USSR. [Timothy Snyder, Bloodlands, p.63 of Polish 2105 edition].
I agree with you that communism has proved itself to be despicable.

But the timing of the trolling is interesting, coming after a couple of hyper nationalist types got booted off. Maybe strategy #2 is to try to ramp up "Yay, capitalism! Communism Bad!" sentiment, presumably so the DC kleptocrats will have a freer hand.

It's possible but I can't see it working. I don't see capitalism as better thanks to his trolling. I see enough of it's faults just by living in Poland to not by swayed by trolls to think it is best. And if such tactics doesn't work with me, why it should work with others?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 06:52 AM
(23-03-2017 05:47 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  I would like to add that I think it is incredibly low and cowardly for anonymous online posters to click on a "negative rep" thing, especially when said posters do it soley based upon their not liking or agreeing or, whats usually the case, even understanding what they are reading, not that it matters to me at all, I welcome it, but thats how I feel about it.

Fred's 2 cents.

Cowardly? You're also anonymous you stupid cunt. Neg rep is not for disagreeing with you, as you contend, but for you being such a fucking aggressive piece of shit. Also, how cowardly is it for you to be adding people to your ignore list? If you're so goddamn brave, be brave enough to read what people say to you and about you.

And trolls *always* whine about rep. It's just a fucking number you so-edgy dickwad. If you truly don't care what people think of you and are so wonderful that you're spreading the word for how great communism is, then fucking man up and stop whining about rep and how people disagree with you. I've not even expressed one economic idea in this thread yet you've somehow decided I'm some kind of raging pro-corporations-raping-the-little-guy person. If anyone needs to harden the fuck up it's you, you troll. Learn to discuss ideas like a civilised human being and not a troglodyte.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
23-03-2017, 07:08 AM
(23-03-2017 06:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:45 AM)julep Wrote:  I agree with you that communism has proved itself to be despicable.

It's possible but I can't see it working. I don't see capitalism as better thanks to his trolling. I see enough of it's faults just by living in Poland to not by swayed by trolls to think it is best. And if such tactics doesn't work with me, why it should work with others?

You're probably right that it's just a troll. Its influence here is even weaker than its arguments. I have an overactive imagination, that's for sure.

But I just watched tape of some of the supporters at puppet's latest campaign rally. One of them said that just by putting his name on things, puppet is fixing them...Lots of stupid people, and they vote and have money to throw around. Convince them that Nebraska has a few Commies longing to cut the throats of property owners...might get some dollars out of that.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
23-03-2017, 07:14 AM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2017 07:29 AM by Szuchow.)
(23-03-2017 07:08 AM)julep Wrote:  
(23-03-2017 06:51 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  It's possible but I can't see it working. I don't see capitalism as better thanks to his trolling. I see enough of it's faults just by living in Poland to not by swayed by trolls to think it is best. And if such tactics doesn't work with me, why it should work with others?

You're probably right that it's just a troll. Its influence here is even weaker than its arguments. I have an overactive imagination, that's for sure.

But I just watched tape of some of the supporters at puppet's latest campaign rally. One of them said that just by putting his name on things, puppet is fixing them...Lots of stupid people, and they vote and have money to throw around. Convince them that Nebraska has a few Commies longing to cut the throats of property owners...might get some dollars out of that.

Not necessarily overactive. I doubt that such tactics could work, but he can be sure that it will work. No evidence either way, but poe too is troll subspecies?

Also tactics that you speak about (or similar one) was used in Poland to make capitalism look better. Former regime was demonized to give legitimacy to current one. So such things do happen I just doubt that this is the case now.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
23-03-2017, 08:37 AM
(23-03-2017 05:23 AM)Fred Hampton Wrote:  Looks like I'm the only one supplying some content 'round here. WTF, why I always have to do all the work? Weeping

You provide content that's identical to the output of a male bovine's rectum.

Just smellier.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post