Largest protest In human history happening

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Largest protest In human history happening
In Egypt. The fake as fuck "spring" that made western media cum in its pants a couple of years ago is now seen by millions of Egyptians, Syrians and Libyans as a total fucking fake. The protests led to nothing but a reinstatement of pro-western puppets. Recently Morsi has got his mouth off of uncle dams cock long enough to make moves that show this. This has started a protest of estimated 14million people in Egypt.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2013, 04:15 AM
RE: Largest protest In human history happening
ohhh I totally see what they were saying, you do say "cock" a lot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-07-2013, 07:57 AM
(01-07-2013 03:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  In Egypt. The fake as fuck "spring" that made western media cum in its pants a couple of years ago is now seen by millions of Egyptians, Syrians and Libyans as a total fucking fake. The protests led to nothing but a reinstatement of pro-western puppets. Recently Morsi has got his mouth off of uncle dams cock long enough to make moves that show this. This has started a protest of estimated 14million people in Egypt.

I wonder if it is even possible for you to present a rational, unbiased, unemotional argument for anything. Consider

I am willing to bet that it is not.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
weird, I was just about admitting I may agree with you this time when I read the part about "western media cum in its pants", but than I read the part about "western puppets"................................yeah, nop.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes shiranl's post
02-07-2013, 07:57 AM
(01-07-2013 01:57 PM)shiranl Wrote:  weird, I was just about admitting I may agree with you this time when I read the part about "western media cum in its pants", but than I read the part about "western puppets"................................yeah, nop.

Oh hello beautiful... Which Arab Spring nation didn't end up with a western puppet?
02-07-2013, 11:13 AM
I wonder if the next millitary govenment in Egypt will be taking it's dissidents off the streets in silence or publicly execute them. I think the latter is a bit farfetched, but you never know when you're dealing with islam.

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
02-07-2013, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 01:46 PM by PoolBoyG.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15...ar_protest

In one place, perhaps. But the largest protest was still the protest against the US invasion of Iraq.

Update: with regions of Iraq more irradiated than the nuclear bombing sites of Japan during WW2, with hundreds of thousands murdered, millions displaced, and the country still in ruins... it wasn't exactly a success.
02-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I'm so unsure about what's even really going on with all these wars and slaughtering of humans across the world, and all the political propaganda and bias stances that cloud it over, I now have no investment in any of it and am completely apathetic to the bullshit politics of it all.

Fuck all these wars and delusional side-taking by people who don't really know what's actually going on. I actually think it really is at a "1984" point already, where you can never be sure who is at war with who or why.

I just want the least loss of life possible and my own safety to be ensured over my lifetime; although I'm fully anticipating another World War, since lately the world seems to be going completely fucking insane.

Oh well.

Drinking Beverage

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
[+] 1 user Likes MrAttacus's post