Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2017, 10:00 AM
RE: Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured
(04-10-2017 08:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So turns out our shooter fits the profile for mass shooter exactly Angry White Male legal gun owner with a history of abusing women. Since Trump is so antsy to ban Muslims because of terrorism why don't we ban white men from owning guns over half of all terrorist attacks have been carried out by that group.

They aren't terror attacks if the person committing them is a white male. Terrorism is when something scary happens that threatens the way of life for rich white men.

Terrorism:
  • Muslims kill a bunch of people to be hateful and/or invoke fear.
  • Black people kill a bunch of people.
  • People march with torches and pitch forks to revolt against income inequality.
  • Unions?

Not terrorism:
  • White guy shoots a bunch of people just to be hateful and/or invoke fear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
04-10-2017, 10:33 AM
(04-10-2017 10:00 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 08:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So turns out our shooter fits the profile for mass shooter exactly Angry White Male legal gun owner with a history of abusing women. Since Trump is so antsy to ban Muslims because of terrorism why don't we ban white men from owning guns over half of all terrorist attacks have been carried out by that group.

They aren't terror attacks if the person committing them is a white male. Terrorism is when something scary happens that threatens the way of life for rich white men.

Terrorism:
  • People march with torches and pitch forks to revolt against income inequality.
  • Unions?

Not terrorism:

Yup. I also think the 'Lone Wolf' moniker needs to go, too sexy. I'd prefer

In today's news a cowardly 'Single Asshole' opened fire on a crowd. The 'Sole Motherfucker' killed himself before police arrived. This 'Individual Cuntwaffle' took the lives of 58 innocent victims.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
04-10-2017, 10:36 AM
(04-10-2017 10:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 10:00 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  They aren't terror attacks if the person committing them is a white male. Terrorism is when something scary happens that threatens the way of life for rich white men.

Terrorism:
  • Unions?

Not terrorism:

Yup. I also think the 'Lone Wolf' moniker needs to go, too sexy. I'd prefer

In today's news a cowardly 'Single Asshole' opened fire on a crowd. The 'Sole Motherfucker' killed himself before police arrived. This 'Individual Cuntwaffle' took the lives of 58 innocent victims.

You left out the part of the fuckwit injuring more than 500.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-10-2017, 10:45 AM
(04-10-2017 10:00 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  They aren't terror attacks if the person committing them is a white male. Terrorism is when something scary happens that threatens the way of life for rich white men.

Terrorism:
  • Unions?

Not terrorism:

Well duh. There's a chart and everything Drinking Beverage

[Image: DCqh7yZXYAEswZY.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 10 users Like Vera's post
04-10-2017, 10:49 AM
(04-10-2017 10:45 AM)Vera Wrote:  

Terrorism:
  • Unions?

Not terrorism:

Well duh. There's a chart and everything Drinking Beverage

[Image: DCqh7yZXYAEswZY.jpg]

Either all mainstream news sources are tabloids or that chart should expand its criticism.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
04-10-2017, 11:25 AM
(03-10-2017 01:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 01:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  I hear them here periodically too. There is one guy in the area who shoots at targets, and one who shoots at anything that moves. The police don't care. Not unless they hit something they shouldn't.

I could be wrong, but I though OLB was a city guy.

I might be able to understand it...out in the podunk areas...but I’m too close to the metro area.

The lost cow signs have diminished greatly since all the apartments and ducking chipotles moved into the area.

City???

Moi??

Bwaaahahahahaha.,

There isn't a stoplight within 5 miles of here.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
04-10-2017, 11:47 AM
(04-10-2017 11:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 01:20 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I could be wrong, but I though OLB was a city guy.

I might be able to understand it...out in the podunk areas...but I’m too close to the metro area.

The lost cow signs have diminished greatly since all the apartments and ducking chipotles moved into the area.

City???

Moi??

Bwaaahahahahaha.,

I'm sorry OLB! Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

04-10-2017, 11:50 AM
(04-10-2017 11:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 11:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  City???

Moi??

Bwaaahahahahaha.,

I'm sorry OLB! Heart
NP.

Living in the country has it's drawbacks, but you can sit on the porch naked, and the only ones getting excited are the mosquitos and deerflies.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 6 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-10-2017, 12:01 PM
(04-10-2017 07:08 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(04-10-2017 06:46 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  You know, it's not a terrible as the media makes it sound. I haven't found a dead gangbanger on my yard in days.

Gang violence is actually not the most likely way one would die from use of a firearm. SUICIDE would take the top spot. Second would be family violence in the home. Accidental, mostly kids finding them.

That was a local joke. There's a hospital near here that is situated so it's the closest to the gang country on the north side. They often roar up the ER room doors, kick one of their friends out, and roar away. He either makes it to the door or not. However, if he dies on the way to the hospital he gets dumped in somebody's yard. I know one house with three gold stars in the window.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2017, 01:17 PM
(03-10-2017 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-10-2017 09:03 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not sure what the point is you're making.

Dude, you just told me your piano costs more than like most families make in a year. That's the point I'm making if you want me to get more specific and less generous.

Pianos are expensive. It's a major investment.

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."