Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-10-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured
(02-10-2017 08:44 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 08:28 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  That the shooter was extreme left anti-Trump.

Which tweet that said that. Link? Fine if you don't, I don't bookmark everything.

The rumor itself traces back to The Daily Stormer, or it did may have been since deleted.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured
Isil also claims he was a convert for him. Immediate motive searching guys all blown up by idiotic wanting to demonize and idolize acts as they see it. I remember dozens of so called motivations for the batman movie shooter or one that happened at my college a decade ago.

I'm not sure with these cases I'd even want them to publicize if he did have some political or terrorist focus agenda because don't fucking let him get that say of it even known. Find out if he has any community in person or online connecting him to any motivating thoughts of others and if not, don't really care to think about his motive if it's not connected deeply.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
02-10-2017, 09:18 AM
(02-10-2017 08:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 07:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There is no reason to amass huge arsenals except to do something like this.

Ten guns is " an arsenal"? Or is it even less??

An arsenal by definition is a collection of weapons, there is no limit to how many make up an arsenal, plus 10 is a lot. How do you even carry 10 rifles?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-10-2017, 09:21 AM
(02-10-2017 09:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  How do you even carry 10 rifles?

[Image: C2kCDL5.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
02-10-2017, 09:23 AM
(02-10-2017 09:21 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 09:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  How do you even carry 10 rifles?

[Image: C2kCDL5.jpg]

Funny enough that was what I was picturing in my head.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
02-10-2017, 09:25 AM
(02-10-2017 08:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  ...
How many guns should a person be able to own , before you brand them a threat to society???

A half?

Thumbsup

(02-10-2017 08:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I wondered how long it would be before another rabid gun control debate eruptedRolleyes

Yup. Inevitable wasn't it.

On some of the other occasions we've split content into two threads:
- The incident, including real information as it unfolds + speculation, rumour etc.
- The gun fight battle argument.

Let me know by PM if anyone wants me to do that this time.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-10-2017, 09:27 AM
(02-10-2017 09:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 08:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ten guns is " an arsenal"? Or is it even less??

An arsenal by definition is a collection of weapons, there is no limit to how many make up an arsenal, plus 10 is a lot. How do you even carry 10 rifles?
[Image: c8f5e4758b3d7d511a530a7f00c36613.jpg]
That's what rec rooms are for.

Several of my cousins have in excess of ten guns. That's per person, not per household.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
02-10-2017, 09:29 AM
(02-10-2017 08:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 08:28 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ten guns is " an arsenal"? Or is it even less??

Now I' m sure you're not talking about people's guns away, right???

How many guns should a person be able to own , before you brand them a threat to society???

After all, if " there is no other reason to amass huge arsenals except to do something like this" - you are making that implication.

You’d argue that one rocket launcher does not a public safety hazard make. Dodgy

Semantics is all people who support owning these types of weapons have to hide behind after yet another mass shooting...or is mass shooting not an appropriate term here? I’m consistently confused as to what entails a mass shooting or assault rifle or high capacity magazine or any and all other terminology that is poorly used by the peaceniks when incorrectly describing an event like this one in Vegas. Because as we all know using the proper terminology assuages the families of the victims and helps prevent the next one of these (however one of these is properly called). Dodgy

The other rock we’ll find pro-gun supporters hiding behind is intent...wait, also mental health provider shortcomings...no wait, and militia definition. Did I miss any? (What the shooter said just before he was killed).

Sorry, I should have asked first, is shooter the right term? [Image: qDzFdjp.gif?zoom=2]
Pretty presumptuous of you to KNOW what I would argue.

First off - I don't know any of the facts in this case other than the ad nauseum body count that gets the media drooling....

That and the name of the alleged shooter -- gotta make sure everybody knows his name, huh????

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-10-2017, 09:33 AM
(02-10-2017 09:18 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

With all love and due respect JDog don’t get sucked into playing the semantics game, it is not winnable. Next you’ll have to define trigger sensitivity, rapid-fire, barrel length, high capacity, long-burst, caliber and whatever else might derail and obfuscate the actual point of the discussion.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
02-10-2017, 09:39 AM
(02-10-2017 09:29 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 08:50 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  You’d argue that one rocket launcher does not a public safety hazard make. Dodgy

Semantics is all people who support owning these types of weapons have to hide behind after yet another mass shooting...or is mass shooting not an appropriate term here? I’m consistently confused as to what entails a mass shooting or assault rifle or high capacity magazine or any and all other terminology that is poorly used by the peaceniks when incorrectly describing an event like this one in Vegas. Because as we all know using the proper terminology assuages the families of the victims and helps prevent the next one of these (however one of these is properly called). Dodgy

The other rock we’ll find pro-gun supporters hiding behind is intent...wait, also mental health provider shortcomings...no wait, and militia definition. Did I miss any? (What the shooter said just before he was killed).

Sorry, I should have asked first, is shooter the right term? [Image: qDzFdjp.gif?zoom=2]
Pretty presumptuous of you to KNOW what I would argue.

First off - I don't know any of the facts in this case other than the ad nauseum body count that gets the media drooling....

That and the name of the alleged shooter -- gotta make sure everybody knows his name, huh????

Dodgy

No disrespect mate but you do realise this post is going to make you look like you want to sweep the number of dead under the carpet because its inconvenient, I'm not saying that's what your intention was, just what it could be interpreted as.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post