Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-10-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Las Vegas Shooting: 50 dead, 200 injured
I call FAIL.

Had he put some thought into this, he could have taken out many more targets.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 09:17 AM
(08-10-2017 08:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I call FAIL.

Had he put some thought into this, he could have taken out many more targets.

Unfortunately I think that's true(ish). Not to make light of the situation, but with as much planning as some of these guys have done I'm often surprised they don't do more damage. I'm not, however, going to begin theorizing online about how I'd go about it were I a murderous nutcase.

'Murican Canadian
08-10-2017, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 09:34 AM by onlinebiker.)
(08-10-2017 08:39 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Around 400 yards. I haven't done the math, but at that range he probably had less than inch of muzzle azimuth/elevation movement before he would have been completely off the area the concert was being held in.

It takes a bit of practice to actually hit a target at that range. Not that the actual shooting is difficult - especially off a rest- but getting the windage and elevation right is.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-10-2017, 09:27 AM
Indeed. It is difficult for the sane to understand the insane.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-10-2017, 09:36 AM
(08-10-2017 09:27 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Indeed. It is difficult for the sane to understand the insane.
And vice versa. Angry
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2017, 10:24 AM
Just came across this on facebook:

Quote:want no gun control?

Okay, then we tax ammo and guns like we do cigarettes to cover the medical costs of the victims...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
08-10-2017, 01:27 PM
(08-10-2017 04:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And better stay out of the ocean. Jaws might get you.

I do. Yes

Not beyond my ankles anyway. Before that movie I loved the ocean and swimming in it. After that movie.....

Nope, just nope.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
08-10-2017, 01:56 PM
(08-10-2017 01:27 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 04:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And better stay out of the ocean. Jaws might get you.

I do. Yes

Not beyond my ankles anyway. Before that movie I loved the ocean and swimming in it. After that movie.....

Nope, just nope.

When I was in Radio School, I went skinny dipping one night with one of my classmates of the female variety, in Bodega Bay at the state campground. We didn't get to fool around otherwise because she started her monthly .....

Then they tell me - it's a great white shark breeding ground....

Gasp
Heh..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-10-2017, 03:22 PM
(08-10-2017 07:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 07:04 AM)yakherder Wrote:  For the record, if the shooter had a suppressor it would have limited his rate and overall volume of fire because it increases the amount of carbon buildup (thereby causing the gun to start jamming and requiring a cleaning sooner than it would have otherwise) and also probably would have just melted and made the gun inoperable with the amount of ammo he was putting through it Tongue

And - it would have ruined his masturbatory fantasy... He wanted the noise.

The fuck was NOT trying to be covert.

Aww. He just wanted some attention.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
08-10-2017, 03:34 PM
(08-10-2017 09:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(08-10-2017 08:39 AM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Around 400 yards. I haven't done the math, but at that range he probably had less than inch of muzzle azimuth/elevation movement before he would have been completely off the area the concert was being held in.

It takes a bit of practice to actually hit a target at that range. Not that the actual shooting is difficult - especially off a rest- but getting the windage and elevation right is.

I used to shoot in service rifle matches back before I too old to see the front sight and the target at the same time. X's were rare but not unheard of for me in the 600 yard slow fire course. Shots in the black weren't.

There were rumors of a note left in the shooter's room. One of the first responders has supposedly said it was a dope sheet.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]