Last Post.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Last Post.
Mr Woof. There will always be plenty of people that you consider idiots on the interwebz, that is even more reason to stick around. Every person that gets offended and leaves means there is one less person putting what they consider their point of view across. If we all left when a personal attack happened all that would be left on the internet is trolls and asshats.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Eternal's post
12-03-2012, 06:34 AM
don't let the trolls win!!! Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
15-03-2012, 02:38 PM
This is what happens when I leave you all alone for some time... Just wait 'till Hamata K sees this.

Sorry to see ya go, hope you'll come back.

See ya.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
15-03-2012, 03:33 PM
OH! SO THAT'S HOW IT IS! IS IT?

Just because some wrinkly nutsacks decide to try and spread their disgusting selves around here you decide to run away? Show some courage man and fight! The last thing I need is less smart people around here as it makes it harder to accomplish anything.

Mr. Woof your choice of leaving or staying has been take from you. That's right. You ARE staying. That's an order from a superior which you will follow.

You will stay. You will fight. And you may or may not MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Also......I will follow you if you leave and convince everyone you meet that you are huge "brony" bordering on levels of creepy that would make Hannibal Lecter cringe.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 4 users Like Hamata k's post
15-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Aww...
c'mon Mr woof, just take a break and come back to us

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
15-03-2012, 03:45 PM
(15-03-2012 03:33 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  OH! SO THAT'S HOW IT IS! IS IT?

Just because some wrinkly nutsacks decide to try and spread their disgusting selves around here you decide to run away? Show some courage man and fight! The last thing I need is less smart people around here as it makes it harder to accomplish anything.

Mr. Woof your choice of leaving or staying has been take from you. That's right. You ARE staying. That's an order from a superior which you will follow.

You will stay. You will fight. And you may or may not MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Also......I will follow you if you leave and convince everyone you meet that you are huge "brony" bordering on levels of creepy that would make Hannibal Lecter cringe.

I've seen him do it, Mr. Woof. It's not a pretty sight.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeh, and I'll get NSW to send those horrible spiders down to you. No, wait...that means they'll be near me as well....ummm please stay Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
15-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Actually I don't remember dating that post........Big Grin....... thanks guys!
15-03-2012, 06:20 PM
We should all live as if the very next post is the last we shall ever write.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-03-2012, 06:25 PM
No we shouldn't because if I were to do that I'd never post anything at all, as it would never seem epic enough.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user