Last Supper (or dinner...whatever)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Supper (or dinner...whatever)
Inspired by a recent other thread, and I think there has been at least one other thread done on the same matter, but it's been a while and there's a new crop of opinions hanging around.

So if you could decide what meal would complete your culinary existence, if you knew it would be your last, what would it be?

I'd offer my choice but at this point I'm still contemplating the question. Pretty sure bacon would be involved, but so many choices...

1 2 3 Go!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Last Supper (or dinner...whatever)
All things chocolate.

Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
04-12-2016, 04:57 PM
Honestly it would probably be a human. I want to know why all the dark satanic cultists love this shit.
04-12-2016, 05:07 PM
All-U-Can-Eat grilled cheese sandwiches, Merlot, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Plus a side of my mother's lasagna (if you have to dig her up from the grave to make it, so be it).
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
04-12-2016, 05:30 PM
tortilla chips, guacamole, salsa, tequila, chocolate cupcakes, french fries, Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups, Indian food buffet. Not the best combination, but I'd pace myself Wink
04-12-2016, 06:08 PM
It would be a hard struggle between Italian and Thai food. I think Thai has the upper hand because curry Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
04-12-2016, 06:19 PM
(04-12-2016 06:08 PM)skyking Wrote:  It would be a hard struggle between Italian and Thai food. I think Thai has the upper hand because curry Tongue

This would be a close second for me TongueTongue
04-12-2016, 07:18 PM
(04-12-2016 04:57 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Honestly it would probably be a human. I want to know why all the dark satanic cultists love this shit.

Not surprised. Drinking Beverage

(04-12-2016 05:07 PM)julep Wrote:  All-U-Can-Eat grilled cheese sandwiches, Merlot, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Plus a side of my mother's lasagna (if you have to dig her up from the grave to make it, so be it).

If you end up digging her up, let Gilgamesh in on some of that, he's got a weird thing going on. Don't worry, she probably won't even notice, and maybe he'll shut up for a while.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-12-2016, 07:23 PM
(04-12-2016 06:08 PM)skyking Wrote:  It would be a hard struggle between Italian and Thai food. I think Thai has the upper hand because curry Tongue

I've never had curry. Gonna put it on a list of things to do as soon as possible.

~ Umberto Eco
05-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Here's what the best of them had.....

Here's what the worst of them had....

As for myself, I think I'd order every dish from every corner of the world and eat myself to death!

I'd guess that's also how Anthony Bourdain would choose to go.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade