Last Two Survivors-TTA Style

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Last Two Survivors-TTA Style
(10-05-2017 03:28 PM)Leerob Wrote:  You asked for it! Don't complain now that I live up to your challenge Tongue

Who would the other survivor be and why?
Sturm, because he didn't notice anything. He was hiding in his home office, working to hit a deadline for his client.

What happened to Earth?
The signs had been there for a long time. Why nobody noticed it any earlier is the only question left. So much could have been done to prevent all this from happening. The first things that happened, well they might not have been so obvious. A few murders here, an earth quake there. There have always been wars and honestly I cannot remember a time during my life when there has not been a war somewhere on this planet. I was always wondering, when all this would finally just crush and burn.
Well turns out that for about 30 years there had been thousands of tests in different countries. How could the governments control the population best and how could one country take over the next. New weapons of mass destruction had been tested all over the planet and most of the earth quakes during the past 10 years or so where because of those tests being carried out miles and miles below the surface.
About two years ago things just started escalating. A lot of mass murders, so-called "terrorist attacks'. They just started to happen everywhere. At first certain religious groups and political extremists where blamed but more and more it became obvious that in reality it wasn't the truth. Media was reporting on it too aggressively and politicians where leaning on those way too heavily, even for politics. I had started looking into it. Things made sense to me. This was all a huge plot to wipe out most of humanity and keep only a chosen elite alive. All those huge bunkers being built all over the planet, it all made sense.
Sturm, my computer savvy friend, I asked him to hack into certain government institutions to check if I was right with my assumptions. A few weeks later he gave me a big report and reading through it made my most horrible nightmares become a truth. Humanity, as we know it, would soon be in the past. I told Sturm to make sure he finds a good hiding spot, a bunker, an old mine. Whatever it is, just be underground and save when it all hits.

How did you survive what happened?
Sturm hadn't taken my warnings completely serious so while I prepared for the big shit happening, he just kept taking new jobs from his clients. He was busier than ever before. I kept urging him but he wouldn't even listen anymore. The day it all happened, I sat in an off-corner in the garbage room which is located below the house I used to live in. It had heavy metal doors and with concrete walls and being underground, I figured it would be the safest place. I secured the few places that could let air in, with wet soapy rags and ductape. I heard some odd sound and after that I heard loud noises for several days. Bombs, screams, etc The whole thing. I knew that everybody who hadn't been briefed beforehand - therefore the chosen few - would be called out into the big massacre by that first awful sound that I heard shortly after I secured myself in. I knew it because I had read the reports. It was some kind of hypnotic sound beam and to prepare I had followed the exact same preparation protocol that the chosen people had followed as well. I had sent the protocol to Sturm as well to make sure he will be save. I hoped that he did it while I sat down there, at the garbage bins for days. I had brought some food and water with me but considering how long I heard noise outside, I was surprised that I didn't starve to death. I will never forget the sounds of the approaching bombs, the screams of agony, I will never forget the feeling of the eruptions when the bombs hit the ground. I will never forget the faint smell of toxic gasses that were to wipe out everybody out there, even the people who had gas masks like fire fighters. Special gas to chemically burn it's way into your body.
After everything stopped outside, I waited for two more weeks down there in my garbage room. The air was dense and warm and you felt like you could have cut it with a knife. The smell of what should have gone into the bathroom, and now it was in the garbage bins, had crossed the line from disgusting to flat out deadly by now. I was ready to leave but I was afraid that any residue of the gasses would still be in the air. According to the predictions that I had read in the reports. Everything should be save after two weeks but because you never know, I gave it another week. I'd rather smell my own feces than die, quite honestly. Turns out that it was save after those three weeks. Obviously, since I am writing this, I am still alive.
My first few steps out into the sun - well let's call it room for improvement. The air had settled down, the sun was rising. My watch had given up but according to the sun it was probably about 10 or 11 am. I stepped out and Everything that used to be my neighbourhood was in ruins. Everything, literally everything, was burned or bombed or in another way broken. And between all of this chaos, thousands and thousands of dead bodies. Not just human bodies, all animals. I could hear a bird in the sky. I couldn't even hear the wind in the leaves of the trees because most of the trees had either fallen, burnt, or looked horribly disfigured from the toxic gasses that had obviously attacked every living thing.
I walked down what used to be the main road of my district but it looked the same everywhere. I remembered that Sturm and I had agreed to meet in Paris if we could both survive this. I would love to say that it was easy for me to find a boat and that I easily navigated my way from the Irish coast line over to France. I would love to say that getting to places wasn't that difficult. But quite honestly, it was horribly difficult. It took me about two months to get to Paris. The boats at the coast were so destoryed that I had to fix them. I am not a sailor or a carpenter so my fixes were far from perfect. But at least I got it ready to hold me and some food and water. I had this hand made make-shift compass and some other things to help me navigate. Right before everything happened, I had watched a lot of youtube videos on the topic. How to navigate a boat without satelites, etc. I felt that I could do it but I wasn't very confident. At least I would die trying, right?
Well I was on the water for what seemed forever. I had a physical map of France. One of the big ones, where you can look at cities as well. With everything beeing wiped and only faint left-overs of roads, the maps where not as helpful as intended. I don't even know how I finally made it to Paris. Once there, I got to where the Eiffel Tower used to be, where we decided to meet up. I had to wait for a few weeks but Sturm eventually showed up.
He told me that he had kept working on projects for his clients until he felt the ground shaking and some noise. That is when he quickly followed the protocoll because that is when he realized that things were to happen and that I was not just a conspiracy nut.
He told me everything that had happened and how he got to Paris, but that story is for another day.

How do you live from here on out?
Sturm and I started to scavenge whatever was left in the ruins. We decided to keep a low profile because who knows, maybe other people had survived too and we'd rather not risk getting raided. So we found a factory building where the concrete base was still somewhat in tact. The rest of the building had collapsed under the bomb attacks but we managed to clear a good big section there to set up a camp. We built up some walls and roofing from bits and pieces that we found around the city. We made sure to keep fires inside our protective walls. A few weeks later we had managed to clear the area a little better and we built a second wall, just to protect us from any wildlife that might have survived and to give us an additional protection in case people would even find us here. Inside the two walls we had built, we carried dirt in so we could grow some crobs to feed us.
When winter finally hit, we weren't ready. We had found some blankets and clothes and we had also found some canned food. But what we had was by far not enough to get through the winter. We had tried to bring in as much wood as we could to keep the shelter warm. We also harvested the little bit we got to grow over the summer but it wasn't much. Our shelter had improved very much but with no insulations, we would probably start freezing to death at some point - even with the fire in the room.
I remember that one day we heard a noise outside that we had almost forgotten. Instinctively we wanted to turn off the fire so nobody could find us here. We wanted to protect ourselves and what we had built here. But we figured that it probably didn't matter if we died from hypothermia or because humans found and killed us. So we kept the fire on and waited for what might or might not happen.
So what was it? What did we hear? It was a helicopter. It flew over the city and probably spotted the smoke coming from our shelter because of our fire. We couldn't see what was happening but we heard the helicopter circling the area for a while before leaving.
We took deep breaths of relief when nobody hit us with a bomb or shot at our shelter. We were happy that nobody invaded or raided us.
Then a few days later we heard the helicopter again and it seemed like this time it was heading straight towards our location. What was happening? Should we try to pack up and run? Should we stay? Did it matter? So again we decided to stay with our fire and wait it out. This time a second helicopter approached and while one seemed to be patrolling the area, the other helicopter started to lower down. I heard the sound of the blades in the air, thundering in the otherwise quiet area. I heard ineligible shouts. It took me a while to realize that it didn't sound hostile. I don't speak french, so I really don't know what they were shouting out there but Sturm understood perfectly well. He told me to just copy what he did and not say a word until he gave me the okay. He told me to put on my coat and step outside with him. Slowly.
Slowly we stepped out in front of our make-shift door and I was surprised to see people in civillian clothing on what used to be my tomato garden. He was calmly speaking through a megaphone to trump the volume of the helicopter hovering just a few meters above us. Sturm nodded, grabbed me by the shoulder and together we slowly walked towards the man with the megaphone. He handed us some harnesses with hooks and we put on the harnesses. The man with the megaphone gave me a thumbs up and hooked both Sturm and me up with a rope. We then began to be lifted from the ground and into the helicopter. Were we chosen too now?
The journey in the helicopter took about 2 hours. We arrived at a big complex of perfectly intact buildings. We were led across a small airfield towards, what seemed to be, the main building. Sturm told me that the man with the microphone had spoken about getting an interpreter for me.
Once we got inside the building, we were greeted by a women in a grey sweater and very neat hair and make up. Yes make up. Because in this new world we have nothing else to worry about. The make up is surely a priority.
We were led into a small meeting room and asked to sit down. It turns out, the make up lady was the interpreter. She congratulated us on having it made so far. She told us about the original plan that the governments had and that it had apparently failed horribly because those people who were chosen and most of the people in charge of it all died as well. She said that there had been only very few people who survived and that it had taken almost a year to set up communication within Europe again but that everything had gone according to plan. I asked what plan she was talking about. She explained that she was part of a group of people that had been disregarded as a conspiracy driven hacker group. They had been seeing the same changes that I had seen and done the same steps to survive. They were all over Europe and apparently they had come up with a plan to restore communication later on. So there was actually a new version of the internet back already. Well it was in its first stages. But basic communication from A to B was possible already. She explained that the group she was with here, just outside of Paris, had decided to look for signs of human life out there. She had figured that whoever survived can be trusted because the only way to having survived all of this would have been through the same or very similar steps that she and the group went through. She figured that everybody alive was now an ally.
We spent the whole night catching up and talking with Collette, as we finally found out was her name. She was apparently the head of the organisation here in France. There were more of these strongholds all over Europe. One in the UK, one in Germany, one in Norway, one in Russia, and one in Poland. Yes they counted Russia as part of Europe now. All strongholds combined, 356 people survived. At least 356 that we know of.
A week after we arrived, and were fed back to strength, we received our jobs. Sturm is now part of the intelligence sector and I am, what they call, a recorder. My one and only job here is to record everything that happens and happened. Interview new arrivals, record meetings, and so on. Basically I collect the history of this place. There is a recorder in each strong hold by the way.
I am not sure if I can call this a happy end. Maybe I can because at least for me and Sturm things turned out to be alright. But considering that more than 7 Billion people died, I am not so sure. Will humanity survive with such a small gene pool? Can we bounce back? There are no animals anymore, other than fish that is. At least not that I know of. Maybe high up in the mountains? I don't know. I guess we will see.

Wow! You don't mess around! I look forward to reading this later tonight! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2017, 05:52 PM
(10-05-2017 03:28 PM)Leerob Wrote:  You asked for it! Don't complain now that I live up to your challenge Tongue

Who would the other survivor be and why?
Sturm, because he didn't notice anything. He was hiding in his home office, working to hit a deadline for his client.

What happened to Earth?
The signs had been there for a long time. Why nobody noticed it any earlier is the only question left. So much could have been done to prevent all this from happening. The first things that happened, well they might not have been so obvious. A few murders here, an earth quake there. There have always been wars and honestly I cannot remember a time during my life when there has not been a war somewhere on this planet. I was always wondering, when all this would finally just crush and burn.
Well turns out that for about 30 years there had been thousands of tests in different countries. How could the governments control the population best and how could one country take over the next. New weapons of mass destruction had been tested all over the planet and most of the earth quakes during the past 10 years or so where because of those tests being carried out miles and miles below the surface.
About two years ago things just started escalating. A lot of mass murders, so-called "terrorist attacks'. They just started to happen everywhere. At first certain religious groups and political extremists where blamed but more and more it became obvious that in reality it wasn't the truth. Media was reporting on it too aggressively and politicians where leaning on those way too heavily, even for politics. I had started looking into it. Things made sense to me. This was all a huge plot to wipe out most of humanity and keep only a chosen elite alive. All those huge bunkers being built all over the planet, it all made sense.
Sturm, my computer savvy friend, I asked him to hack into certain government institutions to check if I was right with my assumptions. A few weeks later he gave me a big report and reading through it made my most horrible nightmares become a truth. Humanity, as we know it, would soon be in the past. I told Sturm to make sure he finds a good hiding spot, a bunker, an old mine. Whatever it is, just be underground and save when it all hits.

How did you survive what happened?
Sturm hadn't taken my warnings completely serious so while I prepared for the big shit happening, he just kept taking new jobs from his clients. He was busier than ever before. I kept urging him but he wouldn't even listen anymore. The day it all happened, I sat in an off-corner in the garbage room which is located below the house I used to live in. It had heavy metal doors and with concrete walls and being underground, I figured it would be the safest place. I secured the few places that could let air in, with wet soapy rags and ductape. I heard some odd sound and after that I heard loud noises for several days. Bombs, screams, etc The whole thing. I knew that everybody who hadn't been briefed beforehand - therefore the chosen few - would be called out into the big massacre by that first awful sound that I heard shortly after I secured myself in. I knew it because I had read the reports. It was some kind of hypnotic sound beam and to prepare I had followed the exact same preparation protocol that the chosen people had followed as well. I had sent the protocol to Sturm as well to make sure he will be save. I hoped that he did it while I sat down there, at the garbage bins for days. I had brought some food and water with me but considering how long I heard noise outside, I was surprised that I didn't starve to death. I will never forget the sounds of the approaching bombs, the screams of agony, I will never forget the feeling of the eruptions when the bombs hit the ground. I will never forget the faint smell of toxic gasses that were to wipe out everybody out there, even the people who had gas masks like fire fighters. Special gas to chemically burn it's way into your body.
After everything stopped outside, I waited for two more weeks down there in my garbage room. The air was dense and warm and you felt like you could have cut it with a knife. The smell of what should have gone into the bathroom, and now it was in the garbage bins, had crossed the line from disgusting to flat out deadly by now. I was ready to leave but I was afraid that any residue of the gasses would still be in the air. According to the predictions that I had read in the reports. Everything should be save after two weeks but because you never know, I gave it another week. I'd rather smell my own feces than die, quite honestly. Turns out that it was save after those three weeks. Obviously, since I am writing this, I am still alive.
My first few steps out into the sun - well let's call it room for improvement. The air had settled down, the sun was rising. My watch had given up but according to the sun it was probably about 10 or 11 am. I stepped out and Everything that used to be my neighbourhood was in ruins. Everything, literally everything, was burned or bombed or in another way broken. And between all of this chaos, thousands and thousands of dead bodies. Not just human bodies, all animals. I could hear a bird in the sky. I couldn't even hear the wind in the leaves of the trees because most of the trees had either fallen, burnt, or looked horribly disfigured from the toxic gasses that had obviously attacked every living thing.
I walked down what used to be the main road of my district but it looked the same everywhere. I remembered that Sturm and I had agreed to meet in Paris if we could both survive this. I would love to say that it was easy for me to find a boat and that I easily navigated my way from the Irish coast line over to France. I would love to say that getting to places wasn't that difficult. But quite honestly, it was horribly difficult. It took me about two months to get to Paris. The boats at the coast were so destoryed that I had to fix them. I am not a sailor or a carpenter so my fixes were far from perfect. But at least I got it ready to hold me and some food and water. I had this hand made make-shift compass and some other things to help me navigate. Right before everything happened, I had watched a lot of youtube videos on the topic. How to navigate a boat without satelites, etc. I felt that I could do it but I wasn't very confident. At least I would die trying, right?
Well I was on the water for what seemed forever. I had a physical map of France. One of the big ones, where you can look at cities as well. With everything beeing wiped and only faint left-overs of roads, the maps where not as helpful as intended. I don't even know how I finally made it to Paris. Once there, I got to where the Eiffel Tower used to be, where we decided to meet up. I had to wait for a few weeks but Sturm eventually showed up.
He told me that he had kept working on projects for his clients until he felt the ground shaking and some noise. That is when he quickly followed the protocoll because that is when he realized that things were to happen and that I was not just a conspiracy nut.
He told me everything that had happened and how he got to Paris, but that story is for another day.

How do you live from here on out?
Sturm and I started to scavenge whatever was left in the ruins. We decided to keep a low profile because who knows, maybe other people had survived too and we'd rather not risk getting raided. So we found a factory building where the concrete base was still somewhat in tact. The rest of the building had collapsed under the bomb attacks but we managed to clear a good big section there to set up a camp. We built up some walls and roofing from bits and pieces that we found around the city. We made sure to keep fires inside our protective walls. A few weeks later we had managed to clear the area a little better and we built a second wall, just to protect us from any wildlife that might have survived and to give us an additional protection in case people would even find us here. Inside the two walls we had built, we carried dirt in so we could grow some crobs to feed us.
When winter finally hit, we weren't ready. We had found some blankets and clothes and we had also found some canned food. But what we had was by far not enough to get through the winter. We had tried to bring in as much wood as we could to keep the shelter warm. We also harvested the little bit we got to grow over the summer but it wasn't much. Our shelter had improved very much but with no insulations, we would probably start freezing to death at some point - even with the fire in the room.
I remember that one day we heard a noise outside that we had almost forgotten. Instinctively we wanted to turn off the fire so nobody could find us here. We wanted to protect ourselves and what we had built here. But we figured that it probably didn't matter if we died from hypothermia or because humans found and killed us. So we kept the fire on and waited for what might or might not happen.
So what was it? What did we hear? It was a helicopter. It flew over the city and probably spotted the smoke coming from our shelter because of our fire. We couldn't see what was happening but we heard the helicopter circling the area for a while before leaving.
We took deep breaths of relief when nobody hit us with a bomb or shot at our shelter. We were happy that nobody invaded or raided us.
Then a few days later we heard the helicopter again and it seemed like this time it was heading straight towards our location. What was happening? Should we try to pack up and run? Should we stay? Did it matter? So again we decided to stay with our fire and wait it out. This time a second helicopter approached and while one seemed to be patrolling the area, the other helicopter started to lower down. I heard the sound of the blades in the air, thundering in the otherwise quiet area. I heard ineligible shouts. It took me a while to realize that it didn't sound hostile. I don't speak french, so I really don't know what they were shouting out there but Sturm understood perfectly well. He told me to just copy what he did and not say a word until he gave me the okay. He told me to put on my coat and step outside with him. Slowly.
Slowly we stepped out in front of our make-shift door and I was surprised to see people in civillian clothing on what used to be my tomato garden. He was calmly speaking through a megaphone to trump the volume of the helicopter hovering just a few meters above us. Sturm nodded, grabbed me by the shoulder and together we slowly walked towards the man with the megaphone. He handed us some harnesses with hooks and we put on the harnesses. The man with the megaphone gave me a thumbs up and hooked both Sturm and me up with a rope. We then began to be lifted from the ground and into the helicopter. Were we chosen too now?
The journey in the helicopter took about 2 hours. We arrived at a big complex of perfectly intact buildings. We were led across a small airfield towards, what seemed to be, the main building. Sturm told me that the man with the microphone had spoken about getting an interpreter for me.
Once we got inside the building, we were greeted by a women in a grey sweater and very neat hair and make up. Yes make up. Because in this new world we have nothing else to worry about. The make up is surely a priority.
We were led into a small meeting room and asked to sit down. It turns out, the make up lady was the interpreter. She congratulated us on having it made so far. She told us about the original plan that the governments had and that it had apparently failed horribly because those people who were chosen and most of the people in charge of it all died as well. She said that there had been only very few people who survived and that it had taken almost a year to set up communication within Europe again but that everything had gone according to plan. I asked what plan she was talking about. She explained that she was part of a group of people that had been disregarded as a conspiracy driven hacker group. They had been seeing the same changes that I had seen and done the same steps to survive. They were all over Europe and apparently they had come up with a plan to restore communication later on. So there was actually a new version of the internet back already. Well it was in its first stages. But basic communication from A to B was possible already. She explained that the group she was with here, just outside of Paris, had decided to look for signs of human life out there. She had figured that whoever survived can be trusted because the only way to having survived all of this would have been through the same or very similar steps that she and the group went through. She figured that everybody alive was now an ally.
We spent the whole night catching up and talking with Collette, as we finally found out was her name. She was apparently the head of the organisation here in France. There were more of these strongholds all over Europe. One in the UK, one in Germany, one in Norway, one in Russia, and one in Poland. Yes they counted Russia as part of Europe now. All strongholds combined, 356 people survived. At least 356 that we know of.
A week after we arrived, and were fed back to strength, we received our jobs. Sturm is now part of the intelligence sector and I am, what they call, a recorder. My one and only job here is to record everything that happens and happened. Interview new arrivals, record meetings, and so on. Basically I collect the history of this place. There is a recorder in each strong hold by the way.
I am not sure if I can call this a happy end. Maybe I can because at least for me and Sturm things turned out to be alright. But considering that more than 7 Billion people died, I am not so sure. Will humanity survive with such a small gene pool? Can we bounce back? There are no animals anymore, other than fish that is. At least not that I know of. Maybe high up in the mountains? I don't know. I guess we will see.

This was awesome! I loved it! I didn't want the story to end Heart I should hire you to write me stories while I wait for the Walking Dead to come back in October Big Grin
10-05-2017, 06:16 PM
thank you thank you *tips fedora*
I love writing actually and today I had some time (usually i don't have time for being creative sadly. trying to make time again though)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 2 users Like Leerob's post
10-05-2017, 07:21 PM
(10-05-2017 02:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  [Image: 69d51f4c1f479ccdbcfa89f5a3867dfb.png]

This totally reminded me of the Gender Unicorn from my Safe Zone Training. /random

Umm me and dunno. What happened? the Alpacalypse; the aplacas rose up to exterminate humanity.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Shai Hulud's post
10-05-2017, 07:41 PM
(10-05-2017 02:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 02:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I would pat you on the head but I don't have the emoticon will you accept a friendly hug instead ? Wink

I once made an Italian friend of mine almost laugh his head off, when I told him one of the few Italian phrases I remembered from a short course I took (I actually understand a lot of Italian, but because of the Portuguese): non mi toccare

Before I went to Portugal and later Brazil, I really didn't like people touching me... because I thought if they came too close they would be repulsed Blush I still do... but have learnt not to care... much...

Here, Jenny, dear - have a cupcake Big Grin

[Image: cupcakemaracas_by_shockingblankets-d66glzf.gif]

I've seen pictures of you and I can tell you that you are about as far from repulsive as its possible to get.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
10-05-2017, 08:22 PM
(10-05-2017 07:41 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(10-05-2017 02:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  I once made an Italian friend of mine almost laugh his head off, when I told him one of the few Italian phrases I remembered from a short course I took (I actually understand a lot of Italian, but because of the Portuguese): non mi toccare

Before I went to Portugal and later Brazil, I really didn't like people touching me... because I thought if they came too close they would be repulsed Blush I still do... but have learnt not to care... much...

Here, Jenny, dear - have a cupcake Big Grin

[Image: cupcakemaracas_by_shockingblankets-d66glzf.gif]

I've seen pictures of you and I can tell you that you are about as far from repulsive as its possible to get.

Yes, Vera is very pretty. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Haha, if I may refer you guys to this piece of my fucked-up brilliance Big Grin (Not sure why I remember this one...)

(19-03-2014 08:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  She gets the looks, the brains and the balls

My "looks" are vastly overrated. Not to say, non-existent. A semi-decent pic (a fluke, more than anything) does not a not ugly person make. Drinking Beverage

The brains and the balls I'd exchange in a heartbeat. I wanna be stupid and weak and have people take care of me, instead of trying to keep everything together. My finger fucking hurts (among other things).

[Image: Little-Dutch-Boy.jpg]

But. Enough about me and my bugaboos Rolleyes

I quite enjoy saying the word bugaboo. Almost as much as the word goggles. I love the word goggles. And I think I'd like a pair of beer-goggles...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
11-05-2017, 09:58 AM
(10-05-2017 12:20 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Two Survivors: Me and Organic Chemist

Why: He’s funny and can science.

What happened? Zombie brain sucking space aliens arrived on Earth and ate everyone except me and OC.

How did we survive? We both were simultaneously eating Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and apparently these zombie brain sucking space aliens are highly allergic to both peanut butter and dark chocolate. Their zombie alien space god is also named Justin, so they passed us over as a food source for allergy and religious reasons.

How we live from here on out: I noticed OC posting on TTA in the Last Person Who Posts Wins thread. He thought he was the last person alive, turns out he wasn’t, so we decided to meet up in Tahoe. OC spends his days sciencing and thinking of new ways we can sustain ourselves. I spend my days practicing yoga and foraging for important things like chocolate cupcakes and guacamole Wink

Big Grin

Goddamn that sounds awesome....... Drooling

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
11-05-2017, 10:08 AM
(10-05-2017 08:46 PM)Vera Wrote:  Haha, if I may refer you guys to this piece of my fucked-up brilliance Big Grin (Not sure why I remember this one...)

(19-03-2014 08:33 AM)Vera Wrote:  My "looks" are vastly overrated. Not to say, non-existent. A semi-decent pic (a fluke, more than anything) does not a not ugly person make. Drinking Beverage

The brains and the balls I'd exchange in a heartbeat. I wanna be stupid and weak and have people take care of me, instead of trying to keep everything together. My finger fucking hurts (among other things).

[Image: Little-Dutch-Boy.jpg]

But. Enough about me and my bugaboos Rolleyes

I quite enjoy saying the word bugaboo. Almost as much as the word goggles. I love the word goggles. And I think I'd like a pair of beer-goggles...

I still agree with Girly Tongue
11-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Me and PleaseJesus. Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post