sumo champion"

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
13-05-2017, 08:18 PM
RE: Last Two Survivors-TTA Style
There will be only one.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
13-05-2017, 08:28 PM
(13-05-2017 08:18 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  There will be only one.

Hard to believe that was the same band that did Don't Fear the Reaper...Saw them once play as Soft White Underbelly.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-05-2017, 11:35 PM
What happened to Earth?
In the year 2525 the earth has plummeted into chaos. It all started when Ron Human (who was really an alien in disguise) introduce Flecernok to the planet. LOL now i laugh how primitive the internet is compared to Flecernok. I'm surprised you didn't just bang two stones together to get your information to one another.

Anyway there was this stool. It was a golden stool (very well crafted) This stool is how we determain who's the leader.

So in 2521, the president had been exiled, leaving us without a president. Luckly for us the New British Union was their to help.

In 2525 Hodgson enter the USJW (United Socitey of Justice Warriors) and said he wanted to stool. As you could imagine not everyone was really happy with that. So thus started the War of the Golden Stool.

(loosely based on a true story http://www.historyuncaged.com/african/stool )

How did you survive what happened?

Good look's, expert kung fu skills and killer dance moves.

[Image: Bed+Dance.gif]

How do you live from here on out?
I've had numerous head transplants and cybernetic augmentation that my body no long needs what you mortals refer to as food. Now I live by the sword.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
14-05-2017, 07:09 AM
(13-05-2017 11:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What happened to Earth?
In the year 2525 the earth has plummeted into chaos. It all started when Ron Human (who was really an alien in disguise) introduce Flecernok to the planet. LOL now i laugh how primitive the internet is compared to Flecernok. I'm surprised you didn't just bang two stones together to get your information to one another.

Anyway there was this stool. It was a golden stool (very well crafted) This stool is how we determain who's the leader.

So in 2521, the president had been exiled, leaving us without a president. Luckly for us the New British Union was their to help.

In 2525 Hodgson enter the USJW (United Socitey of Justice Warriors) and said he wanted to stool. As you could imagine not everyone was really happy with that. So thus started the War of the Golden Stool.

I've had numerous head transplants and cybernetic augmentation that my body no long needs what you mortals refer to as food. Now I live by the sword.

Those are some sweet dance moves Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
14-05-2017, 06:30 PM
(11-05-2017 10:10 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Me and PleaseJesus. Dodgy

Me and Childeye. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
14-05-2017, 09:03 PM
Whoever is the most fertile female so I could repopulate the earth Genesis style.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
20-05-2017, 03:49 PM
(14-05-2017 07:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(13-05-2017 11:35 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  What happened to Earth?

Those are some sweet dance moves Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
20-05-2017, 03:55 PM
(20-05-2017 03:49 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(14-05-2017 07:09 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Those are some sweet dance moves Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gets dollar bills ready Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post