Last Two Survivors-TTA Style

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: Last Two Survivors-TTA Style
(24-05-2017 01:47 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 08:15 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Another TTA Survivor story...because I'm drinking my latte and need something to do until it kicks in Wink

Last two survivors: Me and Yakherder

Why? Because he's a survivalist and can live off the land if need be and knows multiple defense techniques (in case there are other not so nice human survivors out there besides us). Would be willing to watch a Walking Dead marathon. Understands the importance of guacamole. Also can do handstand push ups (hopefully shirtless *fingers crossed* Tongue )

What happened to Earth? There was a glitch in the galactic computer and it deleted all human earthly pixels besides me and YH.

How did you survive what happened? We do not know how we survived, but we spend our days trying to figure it out and living with the potential threat of a maniac computer time lord finding out we exist. As well as the potential threat of other (not so nice) human survivors.

How do you live from here on out? We stay in the woods mostly (using trees and wilderness as cover). We only venture out into the open for goods and supplies at night. We live in a tree fort and eat guacamole for sustenance. My tree fort is zen with meditation pillows, yoga mats, and OM decor. His tree fort is filled with guns, ammo, and a Clint Eastwood poster saying "Go ahead, make my day." Wink We spend the days going on long hikes to forage for food.

Good point with the guacamole. Though it might force me to change my current setup, given that avocado trees don't handle freezing temperatures too well Consider But hey, why not start the end of the world with a road trip?

Yes, avocados are a deal breaker Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2017, 04:27 PM
(24-05-2017 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  I pair with... well hell, why not go for JennyBee. Since everyone else will be dead they can't get jealous.

The Earth died because we were all too busy posting on TTA and didn't notice Donald Trump pressing the button and everyone was consumed by nukes. Me & JB survived by clinging to dead branches as we were swept away to sea. Miraculously I was swept away from SA and she was swept away from America and we met in the middle of the atlantic ocean.

Since there's nothing better to do we pass the time writing TTA posts by hand on tree bark, since we don't have computers. I sockpuppet most of the male posters and Jenny does the same for the females. Occasionally one of us writes troll posts and we get very angry with the troll. We haven't figured out which of us keeps doing it but when we do they're so dead. Also fucking global warming is a thing you bastards! I mean I know we're in the middle of a nuclear winter right now but still anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions nearly wiped us out, until we fucking well did it ourselves.

Laugh out load I love it! Heart Sock puppets rule!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-05-2017, 04:34 PM
(24-05-2017 02:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  I pair with... well hell, why not go for JennyBee. Since everyone else will be dead they can't get jealous.

The Earth died because we were all too busy posting on TTA and didn't notice Donald Trump pressing the button and everyone was consumed by nukes. Me & JB survived by clinging to dead branches as we were swept away to sea. Miraculously I was swept away from SA and she was swept away from America and we met in the middle of the atlantic ocean.

Since there's nothing better to do we pass the time writing TTA posts by hand on tree bark, since we don't have computers. I sockpuppet most of the male posters and Jenny does the same for the females. Occasionally one of us writes troll posts and we get very angry with the troll. We haven't figured out which of us keeps doing it but when we do they're so dead. Also fucking global warming is a thing you bastards! I mean I know we're in the middle of a nuclear winter right now but still anthropogenic carbon dioxide emissions nearly wiped us out, until we fucking well did it ourselves.

morondog I'm jealous already Wink Tongue but seriously I know what you mean, idk if I'm up to life without others although my nursing skills would be useful I think. I believe suicide is the way forward in those circumstances, certainly I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be isolated with me and indeed I wouldn't want to inflict me on anyone else.
25-05-2017, 12:02 AM
(24-05-2017 04:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  certainly I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be isolated with me and indeed I wouldn't want to inflict me on anyone else.

You're doing that thing where you talk as if you think you're some lower lifeform. Don't do that. You're a reasonably OK guy, I'm pretty sure lots of us would cheerfully hang out with you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-05-2017, 02:16 AM
(25-05-2017 12:02 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(24-05-2017 04:34 PM)adey67 Wrote:  certainly I cannot imagine anyone wanting to be isolated with me and indeed I wouldn't want to inflict me on anyone else.

You're doing that thing where you talk as if you think you're some lower lifeform. Don't do that. You're a reasonably OK guy, I'm pretty sure lots of us would cheerfully hang out with you.

Yeah, I do have self esteem issues but thanks that's nice to hearSmile