Last quarter's results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Last quarter's results
Today was the day we got report cards. I didn't get mine cos maths. Anyhow,just sharin' my grades with y'all. I also added 'murikan grades so y'all can understand my grades
Biology 92 (A-)
geography 85 (B+)
physics 81 (B- )
math(or is it algebra) 33 (F)
chemistry 86 (B)
english 91 (A-)
dutch 61 (D-)
civics 71 (C-)
art 65 (D)
gymnastics 76 ©

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
20-05-2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Last quarter's results
(20-05-2014 06:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Today was the day we got report cards. I didn't get mine cos maths. Anyhow,just sharin' my grades with y'all. I also added 'murikan grades so y'all can understand my grades
Biology 92 (A-)
geography 85 (B+)
physics 81 (B- )
chemistry 86 (B)
english 91 (A-)
dutch 61 (D-)
civics 71 (C-)
art 65 (D)
gymnastics 76 ©

*am I allowed in here?*
We use number scales too ya know. Only where I live your letters don't match on our scale.
0-59F
60-73D
74-83C
84-93B
94-100A

When I was in GA they don't have D's
0-69F
70-79C
80-89B
90-100A
(I think)

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-05-2014, 07:45 PM
This is the first marking period I am failing geometry, I basically got all Cs in the beginning and all As and Bs third marking period. I am doing make up work for all my classes and will sacrifice anything to beat my rivals.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
21-05-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm slipping, but that's because I've gotten into some nasty habits. I will however, absolutely try my best next year (Junior year).

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Personally I get the math, but how did you get a 65 in Art Facepalm?

This is how I would address my kids: You're getting a tutor in math this summer, all summer, and where the fuck were you during Art Big Grin ?

Edit: So sorry everyone, just realized it's teen space.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
21-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Passed my math class barely this year. Truth is, I don't even know if I passed it, but even if I didn't, they'll drop me down to a standard diploma (I'm on advanced) and I'll still graduate.

I think anyone who's actually good at math obviously is not human because that shit gets intense.
26-05-2014, 01:26 AM
Well, I aint to teen or nothing but.

Pre algebra - P
Introduction to Emergency Services - B-
Writing 30 - P
Writing 115 - B-
College Survival and Success - A-

Next up is Math 60 ( Algebra ) for my summer course I will be taking and I might be taking dreamweaver or Creative writing.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-05-2014, 01:47 AM
(20-05-2014 06:56 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Today was the day we got report cards. I didn't get mine cos maths. Anyhow,just sharin' my grades with y'all. I also added 'murikan grades so y'all can understand my grades
Biology 92 (A-)
geography 85 (B+)
physics 81 (B- )
chemistry 86 (B)
english 91 (A-)
dutch 61 (D-)
civics 71 (C-)
art 65 (D)
gymnastics 76 ©

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeerd!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-05-2014, 03:06 PM
I made it on the advanced diploma. My math average was a 63, so I only made it slightly.

Blush
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
26-05-2014, 03:13 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2014 03:46 PM by Free Thought.)
(26-05-2014 03:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I made it on the advanced diploma. My math average was a 63, so I only made it slightly.

Blush

Well you have me beat.

... then again, I am pretty sure the average 10 year old has me beat in terms of mathematics. I'm about as competent as a brick.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.