Last weird dreams!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Last weird dreams!
Woo! Finals is over and I'm back here. ^.^

Had a truly weird dream last night, and I actually like hearing about dreams, so I thought I'd share mine and ask for yours! It wasn't as bizarre as it was just totally unexpected.

Basically, I played three people--a man/woman Star Helix partner team and Anderson Dawes. Yep, this dream went full Expanse, even though it's been months since I've watched the show or read any of the books. The woman fell for Dawes and started pursuing him, getting in good with some of his OPA crew and just generally playing both sides of the conflict to get closer. Dawes himself had no interest in letting a Star Helix cop hang around and mostly tried to do his sinister mastermind thing. The man wasn't exactly a Miller knock-off, but he hated Dawes and even coined a new term that is not appropriate for mixed company about him. It was a complicated, fucked-up little triangle that would've made a solid fan fiction, if I had any inclination to write Expanse fanfic. (I don't.) The thing that struck me about it is, often, like I mentioned in the lucid dreaming thread, I'm aware of my dreams, especially if they're heavy on the interpersonal dynamics or if I inhabit more than one character, but this time, it wasn't that at all. Plus I haven't been thinking about the Expanse at all so it was, as far as I can tell, out-of-the-blue.

Okay, let's hear some of yours! (Unless no one else is interested in talking about them, in which case this thread can fade away into the mists of poetic justice.)

I eat too much cheese.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kmc's post
15-05-2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Last weird dreams!
I don't know about weird, but I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. I'll wake up in like a panic shaking.
It's kinda good though because I wake up before my alarm goes off and I'm getting more done during the day now. ><
15-05-2017, 11:28 AM
I had a weird dream the other night. In my dream, I owned a huge hotel with my boyfriend. We never got any guests, however. So one morning I woke up and went downstairs without any clothes on Blush to get some breakfast. To my surprise, the hotel was packed with people who were speaking Swedish (although I'm not sure why Hobo ). Anyway, I couldn't get back into my hotel room so I had to walk around the hotel naked until I could find my boyfriend. Then I woke up Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-05-2017, 12:51 PM
(15-05-2017 09:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know about weird, but I've been having a lot of nightmares lately. I'll wake up in like a panic shaking.
It's kinda good though because I wake up before my alarm goes off and I'm getting more done during the day now. ><

... I guess that's one way to do it. Sorry to hear about the nightmares! That sucks. They sound pretty bad, too. Maybe you'll stop having the nightmares soon but your body will be used to your earlier schedule and you'll just get a jumpstart on your days (without the jump scares in your nights).

I eat too much cheese.
[+] 1 user Likes kmc's post
15-05-2017, 12:54 PM
I was robbing a gas station and the only thing I was taking were cartons of cigarettes (I just quit in January).
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
16-05-2017, 09:24 AM
(15-05-2017 11:28 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I had a weird dream the other night. In my dream, I owned a huge hotel with my boyfriend. We never got any guests, however. So one morning I woke up and went downstairs without any clothes on Blush to get some breakfast. To my surprise, the hotel was packed with people who were speaking Swedish (although I'm not sure why Hobo ). Anyway, I couldn't get back into my hotel room so I had to walk around the hotel naked until I could find my boyfriend. Then I woke up Big Grin

> Hmmm. Just my luck that I was not one of the guests! Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post