Story here.

For all you Foxnews haters, story here.

For all you truth deniers, poll here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 10:20 AM
RE: Latest Gallup Poll: Ruh Roh
I really just never care what the polls say that much. If Romney wins he will probably be as shut out as Obama was. I'm expecting the senate to be democratic this time around.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
18-10-2012, 10:21 AM
(18-10-2012 10:20 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I really just never care what the polls say that much. If Romney wins he will probably be as shut out as Obama was. I'm expecting the senate to be democratic this time around.

Either way, we're still screwed until we get a legitimate 3rd party.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
18-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Which is why I always vote for one

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
18-10-2012, 10:49 AM
oh dear, this may get bad.

I'm retreating into my igloo with a lifetime a maple syrup, a tv and recorded hockey games. All those who wish to join me may come.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 2 users Like Xinoftruden's post
18-10-2012, 02:07 PM
This wiki article is a good compilation of several different organizations (including Gallup) who create opinion polls. Looking at the developments of the past few weeks, I'd say that Romney is more likely to win the elections at this point. In the end, the outcome has zero effect on my life, though I do hope that Obama wins when I think about the US Americans I know.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]