Laugh of the day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-04-2014, 08:00 PM
Laugh of the day
We have our laughs at religion, maybe we need one for everyday stuff too.

North Korea clearly doesn’t have a sense of humor about its leader’s choice of hair styles.

After the M&M Hair Academy used a photo of Kim Jong-un and the caption “Bad Hair Day?” to promote a 15% discount on men’s haircuts, two officials claiming to be from the embassy came calling, according to the Press Association and BBC London.

Barber Karim Nabbach said salon manager Mo Nabbach told them to get lost, according to those reports — in a very polite British way, of course.

“He said: ‘Listen this isn’t North Korea, this is England. We live in a democracy. So I’m afraid you’re going to have to get out of my salon.’”

[attachment=2077]

http://blogs.marketwatch.com/themargin/2...hairstyle/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Laugh of the day
Ahh North Korea, you so funny.
Because what's more funny than a country that gives its people next to no rights, forces cult worship of former leaders and violently oppresses anyone and their entire family who does anything the government disagrees with?

It's kinda odd that we laugh so much at North Korea when there's evidence that the government locks people in camps reminiscent of the holocaust.

Just sayin'

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-04-2014, 08:22 PM
(15-04-2014 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ahh North Korea, you so funny.
Because what's more funny than a country that gives its people next to no rights, forces cult worship of former leaders and violently oppresses anyone and their entire family who does anything the government disagrees with?

It's kinda odd that we laugh so much at North Korea when there's evidence that the government locks people in camps reminiscent of the holocaust.

Just sayin'

You understated the 'entire family' thing.

It's their entire family, plus two generations onward.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-04-2014, 08:25 PM
(15-04-2014 08:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ahh North Korea, you so funny.

Just sayin'

You understated the 'entire family' thing.

It's their entire family, plus two generations onward.

My bad, I stand corrected.

15-04-2014, 08:26 PM
His hair still looks fuckin' funny.

What's been more detrimental to society as a whole than religion? And yet we have more than a few threads dedicated to mockery of it.

You're right. We should never attempt to make light of serious shit. Especially you, Muffs. You are the bright shining example of appropriateness in this world.

Rolleyes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 3 users Like evenheathen's post
15-04-2014, 08:31 PM
Well someone has to set a good example for the children Evenheathen.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-04-2014, 08:34 PM
(15-04-2014 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well someone has to set a good example for the children Evenheathen.

And it sure as hell ain't you, Muffsy, ol' boy.

And I really hope it ain't me.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-04-2014, 08:38 PM
[Image: kim_jong_un.jpg]

[Image: 13495763_ori.jpg]

Just sayin, man, dayum Confused

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
15-04-2014, 08:39 PM
(15-04-2014 08:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well someone has to set a good example for the children Evenheathen.

And it sure as hell ain't you, Muffsy, ol' boy.

Excuse me, I'll have you know that I am the perfect role model for today's youth.
I exude the epitome of what people should strive to be like.

15-04-2014, 08:41 PM
(15-04-2014 08:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-04-2014 08:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And it sure as hell ain't you, Muffsy, ol' boy.

Excuse me, I'll have you know that I am the perfect role model for today's youth.
I exude the epitome of what people should strive to be like.

If you became the model on which future generations were based, I think it would be about time to write off the species, Muffs.