Laughtable North Korean Drones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Laughtable North Korean Drones
North Korea sent drones into South Korea for spying purposes, even flying over the presidential palace.

2 of these drones crashed on their way back to Nouth Korea.

May sound really frightening to some, but take a look at this:

[Image: image-678789-galleryV9-fxfh.jpg]

How on earth am I suposed to not laught at this!!???

Look at it! It`s a model plane with a hole drilled through it to fit what looks to me like a canon camera. That Camera probably is the single most expensive part of the entire thing and it was probably just bought by some North Korean diplomat somewhere in wherever.
And that motor....... bloody hell. The motor of my fathers circular saw probably has more power to it than this! Where did they get that motor? From a soviet era lawn mower?

Really?! I bet I could build better drones than that!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like The Germans are coming's post
02-04-2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Laughtable North Korean Drones
It is described as "toy-like" by the South Koreans, which, looking at the picture, pretty much sums it up.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
02-04-2014, 04:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2014 04:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
Coulda made that shit myself from parts from the hobby shop. ... Nuclear power my ass. They try to launch a nuke and they'll end up blowing up their own damn selves. Every world needs a clown country. Big Grin

Ain't our worry though, China'll make sure they stay in their crib.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
02-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Points for trying.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
02-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Don't forget, man went to the moon with less sophistication than your smart phone! No telling what the unicorn-lair-born-dear-leader can come up with next!

(NK is my favourite)
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
02-04-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh, this reminds me. Watched on the news that the 'unicorn-lair-born-dear-leader' has put a restriction on haircuts making it a law that all males have to have the exact same haircut as him (down from the previous 8 choices in haircut they had before.).
Women still have a choice between 18!!! (and some say the people are oppressed... pfft) haircuts.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-04-2014, 07:15 PM
(02-04-2014 04:11 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  North Korea sent drones into South Korea for spying purposes, even flying over the presidential palace.

Look at it! It`s a model plane with a hole drilled through it to fit what looks to me like a canon camera. That Camera probably is the single most expensive part of the entire thing and it was probably just bought by some North Korean diplomat somewhere in wherever.
And that motor....... bloody hell. The motor of my fathers circular saw probably has more power to it than this! Where did they get that motor? From a soviet era lawn mower?

You realize that drones have to be cheap for you to make a swarm. See, if he spent a small amount of money on one drone, he could create an army.
The motor power doesn't matter. As long as it stably lifts the plane, it's okay.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
02-04-2014, 07:23 PM
Painting the top of the plane sky blue camo makes no sense, I wonder if the underside is jungle camo.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 3 users Like sporehux's post
02-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Ah the Kim dynasty... Putting the dick in dictatorship.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2014, 07:35 PM
(02-04-2014 04:11 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  North Korea sent drones into South Korea for spying purposes, even flying over the presidential palace.

Consider I wonder how the South Koreans are reacting.

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like TSG's post