Laughter Groups

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2012, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2012 08:08 PM by Mr Woof.)
Laughter Groups
Herwe Yes ith draft from my latest book..................................Chapter 15............sorry utilized Word file and attachement button , but hasn't worked..........
Forget exactly what I did last time, when it worked.........................................bloody computer hack!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2012, 11:54 AM
RE: Laughter Groups
where?

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-07-2012, 12:29 PM
Who? what? when? why?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-07-2012, 03:47 PM
(03-07-2012 12:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Who? what? when? why?

Thanks guys. They're all over the place, including the U.S. I belonged to a few over the past years to try and help with my depression, which they did in part.

Was unable to attach link from Word Publisher to my last post (its about 1000 w) so will send in serial form,maybe two or three parts. Its pretty light, not like some of my stuff. Wink
03-07-2012, 04:24 PM
When my husband was recovering rom a super invasive surgery (lots to heal), he watched funny stuff on TV. He would sit there and laugh by the hour. And he did heal in a jiffy. So I think laughter therapy has it's place.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
03-07-2012, 08:25 PM
(03-07-2012 04:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  When my husband was recovering rom a super invasive surgery (lots to heal), he watched funny stuff on TV. He would sit there and laugh by the hour. And he did heal in a jiffy. So I think laughter therapy has it's place.

Hi Dom.

Will start my laughter Clubs serial as soon as I print out the chapter to copy from Dodgy Laughat

Glad the laughter didn't break any stitches!
03-07-2012, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2012 08:38 PM by Bucky Ball.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laughter#Causes

This ^^^ is all bullshit. why do I laugh every time at this ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
03-07-2012, 08:36 PM
(03-07-2012 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laughter#Causes

This is all bullshit. why do I laugh every time at this ?

Farting is condoned but not encouraged at
Laugh Groups. Unsure
05-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Preliminary to the good points of laughter (short serial)

To me, the down side of laughter groups, is in some ways, is the entrepreneurial approach adopted by some 'laughter gurus" who make heaps on the world arena, by "teaching" laughter for big bucks for diplomas for others to teach Corporate Groups.
Ideally I see laughter clubs as uninhibited spontaneous 'letting go' places where the emphasis ahould not be learning a skill and how to sell a product that already exists............... Next week the good points in serial form. No $ Laughat