Lawrence Krauss accused of Sexual Misconduct

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Lawrence Krauss accused of Sexual Misconduct
(24-02-2018 06:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Richard Feynman was a misogynistic pig who felt if he bought a woman a drink in a bar she was obligated to fuck him. ... just sayin', ... apropos of nothing.

And that's the history of men. But ... the times are a-changin'

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
24-02-2018, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2018 06:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-02-2018 06:44 PM)Free Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 06:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Richard Feynman was a misogynistic pig who felt if he bought a woman a drink in a bar she was obligated to fuck him. ... just sayin', ... apropos of nothing.

And that's the history of men. But ... the times are a-changin'

I for one welcome the long awaited matriarchy. I will hold them to account why they waited so long, though. "What? Did you want to make sure you let us fuck it up and make as big a mess as possible before you stepped in just to teach us a lesson and make a point and shit? You know that makes you a dick, right?" Smile

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-02-2018, 06:51 PM
I'm just going to say this and leave it here.

Al Franken. I don't think he should have resigned.

He was a comedian before he was a senator. He goosed a woman while she posed with him for a picture she wanted to take with him (and insisted that he do it too the way fans can be). But because of a whole lot of salty and juicy outrage democrats made him resign.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 8 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-02-2018, 06:54 PM
(24-02-2018 06:04 PM)Thena323 Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 05:51 PM)Free Wrote:  Another one who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about.

Keep reading.

I did read your posts, man.

Obviously not. My position has been summed up two posts ago. Hopefully it will help you to understand where i am coming from.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
24-02-2018, 06:58 PM
(24-02-2018 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just going to say this and leave it here.

He was a comedian before he was a senator. He goosed a woman while she posed with him for a picture she wanted to take with him (and insisted that he do it too the way fans can be). But because of a whole lot of salty and juicy outrage democrats made him resign.

He became a victim of an over-zealous reporter. It was obvious he was just clowning around with no ill-will intentions. Problem is, wrong place at the wrong time.

I liked him, and agree that he should not have resigned. Both the media and social media were in a feeding frenzy at the time for the #MeToo movement, so he didn't have a hope in hell.

Fucking mob mentality.

[+] 3 users Like Free's post
24-02-2018, 07:00 PM
(24-02-2018 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 06:44 PM)Free Wrote:  And that's the history of men. But ... the times are a-changin'

I for one welcome the long awaited matriarchy. I will hold them to account why they waited so long, though. "What? Did you want to make sure you let us fuck it up and make as big a mess as possible before you stepped in just to teach us a lesson and make a point and shit? You know that makes you a dick, right?" Smile

Agreed.

It's now their turn to fuck up the world.

Thumbsup

24-02-2018, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2018 07:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-02-2018 07:00 PM)Free Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 06:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I for one welcome the long awaited matriarchy. I will hold them to account why they waited so long, though. "What? Did you want to make sure you let us fuck it up and make as big a mess as possible before you stepped in just to teach us a lesson and make a point and shit? You know that makes you a dick, right?" Smile

Agreed.

Thumbsup

Pffft ... They're the only ones who have been holding this shit together in the face of a now evolutionary obsolete and quickly receding flash flood of testosterone. That's why insecure fuckers are clinging to their guns so much, they lost their fucking balls.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-02-2018, 07:08 PM
(24-02-2018 07:04 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 07:00 PM)Free Wrote:  Agreed.

Thumbsup

Pffft ... They're the only ones who have been holding this shit together in the face of a now evolutionary obsolete and quickly declining flood of testosterone. That's why fuckers are clinging to their guns so much, they lost their fucking balls.

As long as we don't see two hard-core feminist politicians beating the shit out of each other on national television, rolling around on the ground, cursing and swearing, clawing each other's eyes out, tearing each other clothes off then ...

Wait a minute ... wtf am I saying?

Bring on the feminists!

Tongue

24-02-2018, 07:09 PM
(24-02-2018 06:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just going to say this and leave it here.

Republicans are assholes and Democrats are pussies. Been that way as long as I can remember. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-02-2018, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2018 07:15 PM by Thena323.)
(24-02-2018 06:31 PM)Free Wrote:  
(24-02-2018 06:24 PM)Thena323 Wrote:  Mr. Ansari might not be the best example to cite in regards to false sexual misconduct allegations, as he did NOT dispute the accuser's account of what happened; only that he thought that she was "into it"...."It" appearing to include several incidences of forcible/unwanted touching. Nor did he dispute the fact that was he was told that she felt uncomfortable and "did not want to feel forced"....and that she didn't want to wish to wind up hating him, because he was making her feel forced.

He just thought she "cool with it", and apologized for not recognizing that.

And do you think that is deserving him being hounded on social media? His approach to her is atypical of the approach virtually all guys use. The thing is, she said "no' and he backed off.

And now that is deserving of being a #MeToo moment?

According to her account, which he again he does NOT dispute and has since apologized for, she made her feelings known and he persisted with the forcible/unwanted touching...which is regarded as sexual assault according to New York State statutes.

Seeing as though the movement's dedicated to shedding light on/examining ALL manners of sexual misconduct, and that Mr. Ansari had purported himself to be a staunch advocate of the cause, then yes..if the account is true, then it is qualifies as and is well-deserving of a #MeToo moment.

If that is the case, it seems to me would me that the blame of potentially compromising Mr. Aziz's "promising young future" rests squarely on Mr. Ansari himself, not the person he appeared to violate in some way.
[+] 1 user Likes Thena323's post