Lazy ass Congress!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Lazy ass Congress!
My husband just downloaded an app that updates everyday what congress does in session.

The House of Reps was in session from 12 to 12:02 and during that 2 minutes a prayer was said by a reverend, along with the pledge of allegiance.

REALLY?!?! Maybe they need to stop the praying and get to working!

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes BipolarA's post
25-02-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Lazy ass Congress!
Amen!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Congress doing stuff usually means more laws...I dunno if that's necessarily what I want.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
25-02-2012, 11:29 AM
(25-02-2012 12:18 AM)rook2004 Wrote:  Congress doing stuff usually means more laws...I dunno if that's necessarily what I want.
True. Big Grin

And if you do any of these (forbidden) things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.
-George Carlin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user