League of Legends

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2015, 11:14 PM
League of Legends
So...any DOTA-hating-League-rager in the room? Because you know...misery loves company.

“[Science] works! Planes fly. Cars drive. Computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches.” - Richie D Da Illest
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: League of Legends
(14-07-2015 11:14 PM)HappyTiger Wrote:  So...any DOTA-hating-League-rager in the room? Because you know...misery loves company.

My co-worker has been trying to get me to play DOTA. He likes LoL okay... I'm just not a fan of the infamous community. That and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it.

In my college days I can see myself playing... adult days... meh. Unless you can sell me on it.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
15-07-2015, 07:56 AM
(15-07-2015 06:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-07-2015 11:14 PM)HappyTiger Wrote:  So...any DOTA-hating-League-rager in the room? Because you know...misery loves company.

My co-worker has been trying to get me to play DOTA. He likes LoL okay... I'm just not a fan of the infamous community. That and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it.

In my college days I can see myself playing... adult days... meh. Unless you can sell me on it.

Try heroes of the storm. It's a really simplified MOBA that you don't need much time to play or learn. Pretty fun too.

I play LoL off and on. primarily support, top or jungle.

[Image: oscar.png]
18-07-2015, 09:40 AM
(15-07-2015 07:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-07-2015 06:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  My co-worker has been trying to get me to play DOTA. He likes LoL okay... I'm just not a fan of the infamous community. That and I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to it.

Try heroes of the storm. It's a really simplified MOBA that you don't need much time to play or learn. Pretty fun too.

I play LoL off and on. primarily support, top or jungle.

I watched some videoclips of HotS earlier; looks interesting! I will check it out next weekend.

“[Science] works! Planes fly. Cars drive. Computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people. If you base the design of planes on science, they fly. If you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works...bitches.” - Richie D Da Illest