League of Legends LCS discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2013, 10:42 AM
League of Legends LCS discussion
Hope there's some other League fans out there. I am a Bronze I player, but I haven't played ranked in a while, and I'm pretty sure I could at least go Silver.

So, since I'm dutch, I'll start with some of my thoughts on EUW.

It seems like the teams that were in the spring split are now really falling off. While Gambit is doing well, the rest are just playing bad. My personal favourite, EG, are actually doing a lot worse than they were before, but that was already visible in the spring split.
The other old-timers, I guess they might have to get used to the newcomers. Adapting to them can be hard, and they might just do a bit better against them later on. It's also possible that with all the roster changes, the new teams (especially ATN) will reign supreme in this split. Only time will tell.

Now, for the NA teams:

I'm not all too familiar with the NA scene, though I do know that Dyrus and TSM overall are awesome. I like Edward, but the other Curse members don't really interest me in any way. Especially Saintvicious seems like an all-American "bro" and doesn't strike me as a nice person at all.

Hope there are people knowledgeable on the subject.

[Image: godtroll.php]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: League of Legends LCS discussion
TSM TSM TSM...ok I'll stop now #Baylife.

"Invisible pink unicorns" and "Screaming blue ants" Matt Slick
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ChuckTesta's post